Rumor: Patrick Peterson to be traded or not or maybe

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
In fairness, we kept the GM who didn't act like a leader either...and also hasn't performed like a top GM.

Irrelevant. Ever have a bad boss?

A leader is a leader at all times good/bad. You can't stop being a leader because someone above you isn't.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What are the odds that you draft the best CB in the class that will be the best CB in the league? Pretty close to 0.

Not good, but Peterson is bad for the locker room, is getting up there in age, and is eating up a big chunk of the salary cap.

I don't think it's repairable if he is going to publicly act out every 6 months.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Hating and wanting to trade a HOF player in prime and who happens to be your best player on the 53 man roster cause he is asking for a new contract when you are already a 3-13 team is the most BS I heard since Wilks first press conference.

Chandler Jones would like a word with you regarding best player on the team.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not good, but Peterson is bad for the locker room, is getting up there in age, and is eating up a big chunk of the salary cap.

I don't think it's repairable if he is going to publicly act out every 6 months.

I don't know. The dude is still in the prime of his career and hasn't missed a game in his career. He isn't even 30 yet.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His antics over the past 6 months are like selling the house because you have a moldy/fungus rotting the foundation. Imo

Yeah. It is his antics that gave us the worst record in the league.... :rolleyes:

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fans here really like 3-13. They want to get back to it by trading away a HOF player in prime cause he is asking for a new contract.

Before you say they were 3-13 with him. They were 3-13 with Larry Fitz, David Johnson, Chandler Jones too.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You have to understand that players have very little negotiating power as their contracts are not guaranteed. This is one of the few ploys that a player can do to move the needle if you will.
Fitz and most every other player seem to not make it a ploy like he has done.. I think most understand what he's trying to do..just that the way he is doing it is not constructive whatsoever. Russell Wilson for example. Made a deadline with his agent and called it a day..didn't make it personal. You put your employer on blast and it's not a good look no matter whether it's the truth or not. Imo

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitz and most every other player seem to not make it a ploy like he has done.. I think most understand what he's trying to do..just that the way he is doing it is not constructive whatsoever. Russell Wilson for example. Made a deadline with his agent and called it a day..didn't make it personal. You put your employer on blast and it's not a good look no matter whether it's the truth or not. Imo

Fitz is completely different. We all know that he reacts in ways that most athletes do not. To be held to that standard (while noble) just isn't achievable for 98% of athletes.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
remember when he was younger and called a wise, old soul? What happened to that guy?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chandler Jones would like a word with you regarding best player on the team.

They are #1 and #2. My vote is P2 for #1. I can understand why Chandler Jones will be #1 for some.