Rumor: Patrick Peterson to be traded or not or maybe

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gambo says it is money related. He wants an extension. Won't be reporting to offseason workouts. Cards say they are not trading him. Same ole Pat P.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo says pp21 not reporting to camp but team has no intention to trade him.

sounding more and more like we declined to pay him and he threw a fit.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s got 2 year left... efff that.... you rework him 1 year out not before.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had enough of this guy.

He needs to go, best to get a new cb in the draft to take his place.

What are the odds that you draft the best CB in the class that will be the best CB in the league? Pretty close to 0.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gambo says it is money related. He wants an extension. Won't be reporting to offseason workouts. Cards say they are not trading him. Same ole Pat P.
if that's true i'm super disappointed. he cries when his boys leave the team and we suck but wants to take all of the money off the table. i don't even understand the mentality at all. cards gave you a fat deal when you signed, live it out

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if that's true i'm super disappointed. he cries when his boys leave the team and we suck but wants to take all of the money off the table. i don't even understand the mentality at all. cards gave you a fat deal when you signed, live it out

You have to understand that players have very little negotiating power as their contracts are not guaranteed. This is one of the few ploys that a player can do to move the needle if you will.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PAY ME SO MUCH THAT WE CANT BUILD A TEAM OR I WONT COME TO WORK!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Gambo says it is money related. He wants an extension. Same ole Pat P.

Two years left on his deal.

No reason to think the Cardinals would not pay him next season. Plus he is currently has the 4th biggest contract for a cornerback in the NFL. Making 30million more than the 10th highest paid NFL cornerback.

Whatever, Peterson can go have another hissy fit if he wants. With the direction the Cardinals are going, why not trade him to the Cheifs, for Chris Jones and a 1st, or something.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hating and wanting to trade a HOF player in prime and who happens to be your best player on the 53 man roster cause he is asking for a new contract when you are already a 3-13 team is the most BS I heard since Wilks first press conference.