Any pick is luck...

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have never been more happy about a pick when we took Andre Wadsworth. Dude dominated Ohio State in the bowl game. He was a beast. And he was a huge Bust. I don't think there are any sure fire picks really ever. And honestly most great players get drafted much later than the first round. So saying that....the most important position is QB. Murray may not be great but his upside is bigger than anyone elses. I wouldn't hate picking Bosa but his Brother missed like 7 games last year and he is a stud...and the Chargers were really not much different. The problem is....defensive players make like 5 impact plays a game where the QB may be involved in 30.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never been more happy about a pick when we took Andre Wadsworth. Dude dominated Ohio State in the bowl game. He was a beast. And he was a huge Bust. I don't think there are any sure fire picks really ever. And honestly most great players get drafted much later than the first round. So saying that....the most important position is QB. Murray may not be great but his upside is bigger than anyone elses. I wouldn't hate picking Bosa but his Brother missed like 7 games last year and he is a stud...and the Chargers were really not much different. The problem is....defensive players make like 5 impact plays a game where the QB may be involved in 30.
Hmmm. Tim Couch, Matt Leinart, Geno Smith, Ryan Leaf.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
As a Charger/Cards fan, I can say Joey has WAY exceeded what I thought he would do. I was thinking busted pick when it was made. Glad I was wrong!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard