2018 1st round pick is Josh Rosen

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Pass on Harry.
Harry’s market has been dropping lately. He’s the 4th or 5th receiver on people’s ranks. He’s going to have a hard time getting into the first round at this point. A bad showing at the combine and he could be had in the third round. I’d take him at that point

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Harry’s market has been dropping lately. He’s the 4th or 5th receiver on people’s ranks. He’s going to have a hard time getting into the first round at this point. A bad showing at the combine and he could be had in the third round. I’d take him at that point

Perfect example of a guy who should NOT have sitten out the bowl game. He is paying for it

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Perfect example of a guy who should NOT have sitten out the bowl game. He is paying for it

Sitting out the bowl game is not going to matter come the Combine, Pro Days and private workouts. After that process is over his stock will be set.

He doesn’t get the benefit of being able to attend the Senior Bowl so of course the guys that do get a chance to be scouted a little closer and are at the forefront of people’s minds. Just like some people have Drew Lock ahead of Haskins, it’s because Lock was just evaluated at an NFL event and Haskins hasn’t had the opportunity yet.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Or people just found out he’s overrated in the first place.

I bet nobody in here that isn’t a ASU fan even remembers the bowl game that they just played in without research.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
N’Keal Harry plays nothing like Boldin. He’s in that Alshon Jeffrey spectrum if anything.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score

I bet nobody in here that isn’t a ASU fan even remembers the bowl game that they just played in without research.
Cha ching. I'd have to look it up

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Thank you.

In another direction though, it is absurd how loaded this TE class. If we drafted one in the 3rd or 4th round, I wouldn’t be mad at all.

Agreed...we need 2 of them but not sure how KK thinks about a TE in this offense (starting from scratch).

I wouldn't be upset in 4th round or later but I am expecting we fill 3 major holes rounds 1-3 with DL/LB at #1, OT, and WR with 2nd/3rd.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Thank you.

In another direction though, it is absurd how loaded this TE class. If we drafted one in the 3rd or 4th round, I wouldn’t be mad at all.

I don't value TEs as much as most, but this team has criminally ignored the position for way too long.

Imagine Arians offense if he actually had a good TE?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Harry is a good player, disagree he's overrated.

Most drafts he's a surefire 1st rounder, but the depth of DL and edge rushers will push him down.

The issue with taking Harry in round two is that the team would likely miss out on one of the OL prospects at the top of the second and I doubt one of the top guys will be available at the top of the third.

With the hiring of Kingsbury, I like Deebo better. I think the Cardinals need to focus on YAC guys with versatility.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Harry is a good player, disagree he's overrated.

Most drafts he's a surefire 1st rounder, but the depth of DL and edge rushers will push him down.

The issue with taking Harry in round two is that the team would likely miss out on one of the OL prospects at the top of the second and I doubt one of the top guys will be available at the top of the third.

With the hiring of Kingsbury, I like Deebo better. I think the Cardinals need to focus on YAC guys with versatility.
I’m not that big of a fan of Harry because the dude cannot separate like AT ALL. Even against PAC 12 CBs. His route running is still rather raw, too. That’s why I’m lower on him & a guy like Arcega-Whiteside than I am on guys like Deebo, Metcalf, Hollywood, & Ridley.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I’m not that big of a fan of Harry because the dude cannot separate like AT ALL. Even against PAC 12 CBs. His route running is still rather raw, too. That’s why I’m lower on him & a guy like Arcega-Whiteside than I am on guys like Deebo, Metcalf, Hollywood, & Ridley.

Where do you think Ridley gets drafted (pick range/round)?

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
When he drops his hips during his cuts...he does gain separation. He’s not a twitchy athlete, which is a concern, but his huge frame and hands are near elite. If he was taught to run routes correctly...he has the strength to beat press man and consistently gain space. His timing on jump balls and ability on 50/50 throws is probably the best in the country. His upside is enormous, but he also has a rather low floor if he doesn’t focus 100% on being a route tactician.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
When he drops his hips during his cuts...he does gain separation. He’s not a twitchy athlete, which is a concern, but his huge frame and hands are near elite. If he was taught to run routes correctly...he has the strength to beat press man and consistently gain space. His timing on jump balls and ability on 50/50 throws is probably the best in the country. His upside is enormous, but he also has a rather low floor if he doesn’t focus 100% on being a route tactician.

He could use them better in route running but he definitely has quick feet for his size. Just look at 1:45 of the vid hurdling a defender then stopping a dime and cutting back. He just needs some refinement.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He could use them better in route running but he definitely has quick feet for his size. Just look at 1:45 of the vid hurdling a defender then stopping a dime and cutting back. He just needs some refinement.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If he’s there in round 2 you have to take him. Local kid I mean you just gotta

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose