2018: Arizona Cardinals - Season Prediction Thread

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm going to change my prediction to as MR T. would say PAIN!

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
Had to edit my prediction after the first game and now I have to edit it again....

"I realized there were typos in my last post, so I have corrected them here...

we will hit the bye week end of season at 8-0 0-8 0-16 ... yes, that's right, 8-0 0-8 0-16"

we have
CHI - beat the Packers, beating Seattle at the moment - we are toast in that one
SEA - they OWN our stadiom - lose
9ers - people will say 'oh, we can beat them' .... no.... we can't
Vikes - it's the Vikes, we are the Eloi (H.G. Wells reference, look it up)... we'll be eaten alive
Broncs - beat the Seahawks, beat the Raiders, gonna beat us
9ers - we can't beat them this time either
Chiefs - Mahomes becomes the first QB to pass for 800 yards and 8 TDs (and runs for 3 more, just for laughs)
Raiders - people will think maybe this one... they scored 13 agains RAMS and 19 against Broncos... this is NOT the one
Chargers - 28 against Chiefs, 30 against Bills (that probably means about 37 against us)
Packers - A. Rogers comes out in a wheelchair and proceeds to blow us away
Lions - some will think this is it !! no, it isn't. hit a hot jets team and almost beat 9ers, it will NOT be almost when they beat us
Falcons - please
Rams - everything locked up, their backup D kicks crap out of us, like they did in the 4th Q of last one
Seahawks - if things locked up, Pete Carroll plays QB and his assistants fill out team and they beat us, if they are playing for anything, we will resemble the 7th Cavalry after their spirited performance on the Little Big Horn

so, NO, I don't see a single win all year, but no fears, Keim will use the 1st pick to draft the next Ryan Leaf

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
This is after Bradford goes 0-6 btw

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

that was referring to your 10-6 3-3 in the division prediction

please call soon, I need to know what meds you are on or what brand of medicinal you are smoking because I could sure use some of that right now ....

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was referring to your 10-6 3-3 in the division prediction

please call soon, I need to know what meds you are on or what brand of medicinal you are smoking because I could sure use some of that right now ....
Take anything and everything you can find

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
new score - 1-15 ... oh come on ... the last game will be a win ... against a seattle team that doesn't want to play because they have nothing to play for or?

... okay ... for now it seems 0-16 but someone can dream.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
6-10

Teams crush our D in the run game, our passing game is ineffective and constant checkdowns & the road schedule is brutal
I was pretty close but had no idea this team would go 1-7 at home where it’s had a decent record since the stadium opened in 2006.

Change the name back to UoPS & burn those damn cursed black jerseys :mrgreen:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
2-14 and we beat out Cleveland for the number 1 pick.
Nice work Jerry lol :mrgreen:

Damn can we trade talent with the Brownies now!

All you Baker the Touchdown Maker haters, what do ya think of the kid now? Lol. I knew this kid was special

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This regime destroyed home field advantage built over a decade in 8 games. My God.
I was pretty close but had no idea this team would go 1-7 at home where it’s had a decent record since the stadium opened in 2006.

Change the name back to UoPS & burn those damn cursed black jerseys :mrgreen:

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well, I'm glad I didn't post in this thread.... But DAMN..We have some optimistic fans don't we??? :biglaugh:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't post in this thread but I gave my views in others... and the views have not aged well.

I figured 8-11 wins. We won 7 the year before with no Johnson and a mess of a QB situation. I thought, at worst, they'd hold the line if guys stayed healthy.

Arians was a damn good coach, best this franchise has had by a mile.

Wilks, thus far, looks like one of the worst.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I have 4-12.

I think we beat Broncos, Raiders, Lions and then a dead in the water Seahawks team at the end of the season.

I don't see Bradford making it past the Chicago game in one piece.

DJ will get his yards and it won't matter.

I think our defense is really going to struggle vs the run, and our offense won't be able to keep pace.
I'm pretty comfortable with mine.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nice work Jerry lol :mrgreen:

Damn can we trade talent with the Brownies now!

All you Baker the Touchdown Maker haters, what do ya think of the kid now? Lol. I knew this kid was special

Every time baker thows a TD I say “Baker, Baker, the TD maker” because of you. Good call :notworthy:

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Didn’t post in this thread either but I would have guessed 8 to 9 wins and be a team “in the hunt” on those graphics they show this time in season