Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shock The World!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I laugh at all the rankings that have the Falcons and 2-3 NFCE teams higher (sometimes significantly) than the Cards.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I laugh at all the rankings that have the Falcons and 2-3 NFCE teams higher (sometimes significantly) than the Cards.
Especially with Julio Jones out for the year now. Atlanta Falcons circling the drain.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
In the video, they mention the NFC North, as...the "toughest division in football."

Considering their #1 team has the same record as the NFCW's TWO second place teams, and already lost to one of these said NFCW 2nd place teams...

I mean, WTF?

Maybe they meant the toughest to win since none of their teams really seem interested in being all that good this year.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Billick just ranks the teams alphabetically and he's a lousy speller.

Steve

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What does billick have against the Cardinals? He has us up 4 spots to #22 and still behind every team in the horrible NFC East.

It must be the difficulty of pronouncing the names of our players. :p

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know how Philly and Dallas are above us. We have a better record, play in a tougher division and have beaten two of the top 10 teams in the poll. Who the heck have either of those teams beaten?

Same question I'd ask. As you mentioned, we have two wins against much higher rated teams (Detroit and Carolina).

Steve

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know how Philly and Dallas are above us. We have a better record, play in a tougher division and have beaten two of the top 10 teams in the poll. Who the heck have either of those teams beaten?

Philly is rated too high IMO but they appear to be getting their D in order and Foles looks to be a very good QB. Much better than CP at this point so I don't begrudge them being higher than us. I'll go will the QB card again and say Romo is better than CP. The Boys D has been exposed and is Horrific so I don't think they should be ranked higher than us.

Guess that's why I used the phrase "about right".

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cards will be ahead of Philly if they beat them, that'll take care of itself.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
16 should be about right. This team isn't good enough to throttle any team including Jacksonville. But they are good enough to beat almost any team in the NFL.

Every game is going to be a dogfight so we'd better get ready for 7 more weeks of the Cardiac Cardinals.