Power Rankings thread!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
20/21 is a nice upgrade from last year. Can we jump 10 spots a year? Hope so.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
20th and 21st? I was expecting 30th and 31st. I wonder why we're getting so much love from them, did they not watch our guys play this preseason?

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Now that's getting closer to reality. I hope I'm wrong but I believe our preseason Power Rankings will be our highest rankings of the year. We'll be in the 30's before too long. I have us fighting Jacksonville for last place with our game at their house deciding the issue. I just re-watched a couple of our preseason games and I see nothing but doom and gloom on the near horizon for us.

Steve

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now that's getting closer to reality. I hope I'm wrong but I believe our preseason Power Rankings will be our highest rankings of the year. We'll be in the 30's before too long. I have us fighting Jacksonville for last place with our game at their house deciding the issue. I just re-watched a couple of our preseason games and I see nothing but doom and gloom on the near horizon for us.

Steve

Here you go.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nf...wer-rankings-baltimore-ravens-denver-broncos/

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Looked at Kirwan's chart.

Jets should be ranked last in all power rankings.
:titanic:

Chargers are too low at #29

Washington is too high at #10

Lions too low at #20

It makes my mouth bleed to say it,but Seattle should be at #1

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looked at Kirwan's chart.

Jets should be ranked last in all power rankings.
:titanic:

Chargers are too low at #29

Washington is too high at #10

Lions too low at #20

It makes my mouth bleed to say it,but Seattle should be at #1

They're a division rival so I'm required to hate them but my heart was never really in it until they hired whatshisname from USC. Now, I can hate them with a passion normally reserved for Dallas. Unfortunately, I think they're the best team in the league too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Carroll get them knocked out of the playoffs by an inferior team though as he's capable of thinking he's a lot smarter than the guy on the other sideline.

Steve

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They're a division rival so I'm required to hate them but my heart was never really in it until they hired whatshisname from USC. Now, I can hate them with a passion normally reserved for Dallas. Unfortunately, I think they're the best team in the league too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Carroll get them knocked out of the playoffs by an inferior team though as he's capable of thinking he's a lot smarter than the guy on the other sideline.

Steve
We're on the same page then. SF has owned that particular distinction for me since forever...then the Patriots took over the #1 spot after the 2001 Homeland Security Bowl :barf:

Its the Pete Carroll factor for sure. I cant stand how he constantly paces the sideline with that George Karl-type smurk on his face.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
New coaches. 27 new players. New schemes.

We should be #32.

The current crop of Cardinals, players and staff, is a mystery. Until they do something to prove otherwise they are the worst team in the NFL. Almost like an expansion team.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Twenty sounds about right to me at this point.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
New coaches. 27 new players. New schemes.

We should be #32.

The current crop of Cardinals, players and staff, is a mystery. Until they do something to prove otherwise they are the worst team in the NFL. Almost like an expansion team.

Our Horns should be 120 in the NCAA...what's that smell in Austin ol' buddy? :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 326

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Our Horns should be 120 in the NCAA...what's that smell in Austin ol' buddy? :D

Same as always. Missing out on the real problem. That stuffed shirt Deloser Dodds who made UT sports about money instead of winning has to go. That billionaire oilman up in Stillwater is all $$$$ but he knows that its winning and the grass roots fans and the community that are important. Not building statues of billionaire boosters next to Daryl Royal. :bang:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Same as always. Missing out on the real problem. That stuffed shirt Deloser Dodds who made UT sports about money instead of winning has to go. That billionaire oilman up in Stillwater is all $$$$ but he knows that its winning and the grass roots fans and the community that are important. Not building statues of billionaire boosters next to Daryl Royal. :bang:

Dodds is stepping down after this year from everything I heard. :D
If that doesn't get Mack fired, get the pitchforks ready cause I'm headed down to Austin myself to help light the city on fire. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard