Power Rankings thread!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
They have to show us as low out of the playoff rankings on NFL.com because they know there playoffs are a joke if we do not get in at 11-5. The NFL's hottest and arguably best team does not get in the playoffs? Farce.....and only could happen to our Cardinals. Simply Amazing the Turn around BA\Kiem and staff have done with turning over half the roster and getting us in this position.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They have to show us as low out of the playoff rankings on NFL.com because they know there playoffs are a joke if we do not get in at 11-5. The NFL's hottest and arguably best team does not get in the playoffs? Farce.....and only could happen to our Cardinals. Simply Amazing the Turn around BA\Kiem and staff have done with turning over half the roster and getting us in this position.

Yeah, a very good 11-5 team has NEVER missed the playoffs before. It only happens to us. Woe-is-me!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. One of them, I think it was CBS (maybe ESPN?) actually DROPPED us one spot this week to move the Colts in front of us. Yep, the same Colts we totally whipped up and down the field.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Their formula has the Rams at 8th, the 49ers at 3rd and the Seahawks at 4th. That means all NFC West teams are among the top 8 in the NFL according to this site.

NFC West is 30-10 this year when playing out of division. The "worst" team in the division, the Rams, went 6-4 against non-division competition including wins over 3 potential division winners (Indy, Chicago, New Orleans).

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
LOL. One of them, I think it was CBS (maybe ESPN?) actually DROPPED us one spot this week to move the Colts in front of us. Yep, the same Colts we totally whipped up and down the field.

Its the ESPN one. The comments are great in that one. Lots of people calling them out for that and keeping seattle #1 despite losing the last 2 of 3.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

that one is truly ridiculous. we beat the best team in football (admittedly by their own poll) in their house and the team that has the same record as us and was PUMMELED by us jumps over us? that's just stupid. I get it...they beat the Chiefs...but is that really saying much at this point of the season? In the second half of the season, the Chiefs haven't beaten ANYONE with a winning record and have lost 3 times at home.

I thought they were a solid team and still think Andy Reid's done a good job turning them around from 2-14, but they are a pretender in every sense of the word.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Yeah, a very good 11-5 team has NEVER missed the playoffs before. It only happens to us. Woe-is-me!

Not only did the Pats go 11-5 but they beat us by 40 and we got in the playoffs with a 9-7 record. The rest is history.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard