2020 NFL Power Rankings

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ngs-bucs-bills-shoot-up-via-free-agencytrades

Cardinals are already moving up the charts according the NFL.com

Previous rank: No. 26

If the Cardinals weren't practicing social distancing, surely there would have been a party in Glendale after GM Steve Keim landed wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins. It was the rare perfect trade, a move that provided second-year QB Kyle Murray a legit No. 1 wide receiver without mortgaging the future by surrendering premium draft picks. Throw in the fact that Arizona managed to unload the redundant David Johnson and his bloated contract, and this could go down as the greatest trade heist since Mike Ditka gave up his entire draft class for Ricky Williams. (That really happened, kids.) The Cardinals improved their defense, as well, with the additions of linebacker Devon Kennard and defensive tackle Jordan Phillips. The Cardinals could be a player in the NFC West, like, right now.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
NFL.com links all redirect to GamePass when linked on ASFN. It's the link shortener. Can someone post where we are, and maybe the writeup?

Actually, I can still copy and paste into another safari window.

We are at 23, up from 26.

"If the Cardinals weren't practicing social distancing, surely there would have been a party in Glendale after GM Steve Keim landed wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins. It was the rare perfect trade, a move that provided second-year QB Kyle Murray a legit No. 1 wide receiver without mortgaging the future by surrendering premium draft picks. Throw in the fact that Arizona managed to unload the redundant David Johnson and his bloated contract, and this could go down as the greatest trade heist since Mike Ditka gave up his entire draft class for Ricky Williams. (That really happened, kids.) The Cardinals improved their defense, as well, with the additions of linebacker Devon Kennard and defensive tackle Jordan Phillips. The Cardinals could be a player in the NFC West, like, right now."

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Sorry. Updated the original post. NFL.com is pissing me off.
Yeah, it's annoying. You might have permissions to shut off the link shortener in your admin panel since you're a mod. I don't at the mod level on another system running Xenforo, but you might have high enough permissions here.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's annoying. You might have permissions to shut off the link shortener in your admin panel since you're a mod. I don't at the mod level on another system running Xenforo, but you might have high enough permissions here.
@Shaggy - can anything be done with this?