Cards May Sign WR By Monday/Tuesday

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Trandon Harvey is a WR that returns kicks & ran track. Just not sure how fast he is. Sean Creadick is a WR that punts, but I'm not seeing returns. It's gotta be one of these two bozos. Color me unimpressed. The Cardinals should be bringing in NFL talent, not more camp fodder.

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
You can't post a thread about it and not tell us. If you are wrong you look like Gambo, but it doesn't matter cuz you look like Gambo right now.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cmon.. No one seen any of the recent pro days? Im trying to drop hints..
If it was a Pro Day, you'd have to be talking about a draft prospect.

Yet you indicate the dude "is likely to be signed."

Since you can't sign draft picks before they are drafted, what's the deal?

Note - Only other logical possibilitywould be if a local FA wideout was brought to Osweiler's or Fole's Pro Days to help out with the passing drills.

Last edited:

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Where's Rod Windsor these days?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Reindeer games? Well Whiz has kissed alot of frogs at the WR position, SWiill, Komar still with us? I mean we kept all the UFA, haven't seen anything develop. I wonder if we can get Everson Griffin and correct the Andre Roberts draft mistake, reallty at pick 100? with a first roumd OLB and Tackle still on the board?

Somebody needs to hold somebody accountabl, its like their all drunk on the same nasty kool aid.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Reindeer games? Well Whiz has kissed alot of frogs at the WR position, SWiill, Komar still with us? I mean we kept all the UFA, haven't seen anything develop. I wonder if we can get Everson Griffin and correct the Andre Roberts draft mistake, reallty at pick 100? with a first roumd OLB and Tackle still on the board?

Somebody needs to hold somebody accountabl, its like their all drunk on the same nasty kool aid.

You still hitching your wagon to a guy who has 4 sacks in two years??? Roberts has been more productive then Griffen so far in their careers.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
It's a guy we haven't really heard of but I found out his name.

Igo Fast

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
"20 yards to the out house" by Willy Makit, illistrated by Betty Dont, foreword by Andy Didnt, published by I.P. Freely.......

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Please stop posting in this thread; I keep coming back to see who they may have signed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson