Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dennis Quaid Has Yours, Mine and Ours
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
January 21, 2005

Dennis Quaid (In Good Company) will star in the remake of Yours, Mine and Ours for MGM and Paramount Pictures. Raja Gosnell ("Scooby-Doo" movies) is in talks to direct, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Quaid will play Frank Beardsley, Henry Fonda's role in the original 1968 comedy, which co-starred Lucille Ball. The update follows two single parents, one with 10 children and one with eight, who fall in love and elope but have to contend with the kids' attempts to sabotage their union.

MGM and Paramount are co-financing the feature in a single-pot deal, which will see MGM handle foreign distribution and oversee production, while Paramount will handle domestic distribution.

The film is being written by Ron Burch, David Kidd, Bob Hilgenberg and Rob Muir and produced by MGM-based Robert Simonds.

-----------------------------------------

Love the original, don't mind a remake. It's been long enough and many of the stars have passed. Why not?

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Love the original, don't mind a remake. It's been long enough and many of the stars have passed. Why not?

just on principle - because it's a remake. :bang:

shawn

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:

That sounds like the converstation my parents had before they decided to make me a brother :|

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
That sounds like the conversation my parents had before my parents decided to make me a brother :|

:|

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rene Russo Claims Yours, Mine and Ours
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
February 10, 2005

Rene Russo has signed on to co-star in the remake of Yours, Mine and Ours for Paramount Pictures and MGM. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Paramount has set a November release date for the project with MGM handling foreign distribution.

Russo will play opposite Dennis Quaid, taking on the role played by Lucille Ball in the original. That film revolved around two divorcees who join forces, along with their eight and 10 kids, respectively.

Raja Gosnell is directing the project, which was written by Ron Burch, David Kidd, Bob Hilgenberg and Rob Muir.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poster...

Attachments

• yoursmineours.jpg
    yoursmineours.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 46

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I just watched it. You obviously know pretty much the entire plot before you watch it, but there were a few parts that made me laugh. One thing that bothers me about these movies is why they always insist on having these enormous meals for breakfast. If you have 18 children, maybe you should pick a few simple items that everyone can have for breakfast. They probably had 15 different breakfast items on the table and enough food to feed 50 people. I think I would probably just stick to cereal if I was in that situation. :shrug: :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard