Yankees @ Dbacks (kindof)

OP
OP
Bert

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll be at the game tonight with my son... which usually spells trouble for the good guys. :(

Seriously - if we can get anything close to 7 innings and only 1 run out of Zach tonight, I will be extremely happy!!!

For the love of Goldy, dont shake anyones hand!!!! :p

Avondale Red Rage

Just wondering...
Reaction score
Yankees arrived here after taking 2 of 3 from Red Sox, 3 of 4 from the Royals, and 2 of 3 from the White Sox.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yankees arrived here after taking 2 of 3 from Red Sox, 3 of 4 from the Royals, and 2 of 3 from the White Sox.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have the best bullpen in baseball but the 6th worst rotation and 5th worst offense in baseball. They're in last place and will remain there until they give Bryce Harper $500M.

OP
OP
Bert

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Grienke was stellar tonight. Yay. :). Goldie got some hits. Yay. :). WE WON! Yaaaaaay!!!!

Loved Huddy getting all fired up. Good lord this team needs more of that they are like the most emotionally flat group I've ever seen.

Zig keeps the save streak alive. Great job boys.

I'm not even going there about a turning point, have been burned on that way too much this season lol. Let's just say it's nice to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Just got back from the game. Great time tonight at the park! Yes, there were a ton of Yankee fans, but that actually made for a very loud and electric atmosphere. And man was it fun watching them squirm in their seats all night!
Greinke was dealing tonight! He was the sharpest he's been all year - great that he finally pulled his act together at home! Goldy looked a TON more comfy at the plate... Dare I say so too did Ahmed! [emoji3]
Lamb had another solid night at the plate with his second dinger in consecutive nights!
But most of all, I just love Huddy. I love his story. Love his passion and his willingness to show emotion ON the field! And I love his talent and his arm. He actually hit 98 on the gun tonight... I find that to be amazing given his back to back TJ surgeries!
All in all a very fun night at Chase tonight... [emoji106]

OP
OP
Bert

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Just got back from the game. Great time tonight at the park! Yes, there were a ton of Yankee fans, but that actually made for a very loud and electric atmosphere. And man was it fun watching them squirm in their seats all night!
Greinke was dealing tonight! He was the sharpest he's been all year - great that he finally pulled his act together at home! Goldy looked a TON more comfy at the plate... Dare I say so too did Ahmed! [emoji3]
Lamb had another solid night at the plate with his second dinger in consecutive nights!
But most of all, I just love Huddy. I love his story. Love his passion and his willingness to show emotion ON the field! And I love his talent and his arm. He actually hit 98 on the gun tonight... I find that to be amazing given his back to back TJ surgeries!
All in all a very fun night at Chase tonight... [emoji106]

Dude that is awesome that you guys had a good time and you brought us home a win! Get season tickets! haha jk

I was just talking to my dad on the phone about the game and I was telling him how freakin awesome Huddy was.

Seriously, I'm glad Goldy and these guys are humble and good sportsman and blah blah, but man it was good to see some fire from someone on this team besides Peralta. And with Peralta it's not even always fire necessarily that guy is just always having a good time.

It was especially awesome because I noticed earlier in the game how flat the guys are, I mean honestly even after we scored those runs to go ahead, when guys were coming home they would, at most, give eachother a low five and then kindof trot to the dugout. The whole team just looked super, super flat.

It all made Huddy's k's and outburst that much more awesome! Baseball is supposed to be fun!

Start acting like you're a good team guys, get fired up! Somebody get a little swagger going. I said earlier in the year that we really need a 'Ryan Roberts' type personality in that clubhouse. Maybe Huddy can step up and fill that role.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well the Dbacks won more games in this series than I thought they would. I also thought that the lone win would be against Eovaldi. Glad I was wrong.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drury with any awesome catch. Hopefully he is not hurt

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Yes, but, a play at home probably would have gotten him.

Now if Shelby can come around.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
For the most part, it seems the visitors are smoking the ball.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard