xtra 910 or ktar

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think xtra910 is supposed to have Bartel on at some point today, and he's supposed to give us the good stuff. But KTAR is bumping some good stuff too, taking a ton of callers. I think xtra will have Mikey's press conference at 3:30, that should be fun.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
910 will likely have Bickley saying "I told you so" over and over. Meanwhile, 620 will be singing the team's company line.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
910 will likely have Bickley saying "I told you so" over and over. Meanwhile, 620 will be singing the team's company line.

No Bickley, just Bartell and Jurecki according to tweets from yesterday

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Who cares about Bartel? He's a hack QB who, for some reason, think Whiz shafted him. Hey Rich, tell us about the other 31 teasm beating you front door down for your services.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Who cares about Bartel? He's a hack QB who, for some reason, think Whiz shafted him. Hey Rich, tell us about the other 31 teasm beating you front door down for your services.
If he wants to go all Heidi Fleiss today I'm going to listen. You don't have to be a great QB to talk about what was really going on during AirWhizona, so it should be pretty juicy.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Yeah, but he was Whisenhunt's hack with 10 other scrubs.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he wants to go all Heidi Fleiss today I'm going to listen. You don't have to be a great QB to talk about what was really going on during AirWhizona, so it should be pretty juicy.

That is why I want to listen as well.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Xtra 910 would be my choice. I'm not all that interested in the "dirt" Bartel may dish but I think it will be much more informative than the Cardinal butt kissers on KTAR.

Johnny "Two Times" Gambodoro, as much as I can't stand listening to him, is the only one on that station that will say anything negative about the Cards.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Xtra 910 would be my choice. I'm not all that interested in the "dirt" Bartel may dish but I think it will be much more informative than the Cardinal butt kissers on KTAR.

Johnny "Two Times" Gambodoro, as much as I can't stand listening to him, is the only one on that station that will say anything negative about the Cards.

And he took today off.

Go figure.

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
KTAR is only Bloom and some random guy today. Love Bloom, though.

I'm going to listen to 910 since Jurecki will be on.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Work flew by today I leave at 4 and I dont think ive been off ASFN for more than 5 minutes today.

Think im heading to the woods for NYE donate some money to the indians.

Cool I was thinking about a Mohegan Sun trip myself! Good luck!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Jureki says Whis thinks he can get a new gig for his entire staff elsewhere.

Gives credit to Mikey for standing firm and canning him.

Whis overrode Steve Keim, but now Keim woulda been his boss (too much ego?)

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They are saying Whiz was asked if he would make changes and give up some power, but Whiz was...yup you guessed it...stubborn. :D

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jurecki reports Bidwill isn't dealing with an agent while interviewing for a GM.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort