Wow. Lots of posters long missing from ASFN

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are making lightening jabs with quick posts here and there. Welcome back.

Saw one guy, jizhornay?, member since 2003, with under 200 posts, slip in a 1 line opinion. Lots of others too.

Hope this trend holds up.

AnotherHOMER

Reaction score
are making lightening jabs with quick posts here and there. Welcome back.

Saw one guy, jizhornay?, member since 2003, with under 200 posts, slip in a 1 line opinion. Lots of others too.

Hope this trend holds up.

Im come to the site every shift I work. Couple times a shift.

Just post every once in awhile. Obviously.

J

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im come to the site every shift I work. Couple times a shift.

Just post every once in awhile. Obviously.

J

Are you a Jeff Hornacek fan or something? Whenever I see your screen name thats what I think of..

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you a Jeff Hornacek fan or something? Whenever I see your screen name thats what I think of..

I think it is his bands name. I have heard of a JizzHornay that play in Tempe. I think they are hip hop.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Yeah been here since the good ole days of S11, he who shall not be named, back when the board was just starting to get big. I stopped posting awhile ago bc a lot of times it just ended up in a pissing match or something stupid. Fights were breakin out everyday so i just backed off and watched. Things are getting a lot better tho. To think i was one of the original darksiders and one of my posts made it on SI.

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
Jim
As always thanks for the site.
As you know Ive been around since the dark days of the old AOL board.
Im sure there area lot of us out there that enjoy the site and would post more often if it werent for the vibe thats been on the board for a while.
As far as I know few if any who post here are players or NFL staff so our opinions may and can be nieve and distorted by our alliegence. This can make us easy prey to a few who have found it easy to take the Internet equivalant of a sucker punch.
So I for one have found it easier and more enjoyable to soak up the good info available here and avoid having to defend this laypersons opinion.

Again, THANKS FOR THE SITE !!!!!!!

efferman

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm here...

Personally, I find it to be an excellent board, however, I too am not that interested in potentially having to defend my admittedly amateur observations about the team. I come here all the time, learn a lot, but post rarely.

I do miss Tango though...(sniff) :eek:

Redleg

Reaction score
Officially padding my post count. I enjoy the site, love watching the games, but can't really contribute much to the discussions. But I sure love the Cardinals!

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Officially padding my post count. I enjoy the site, love watching the games, but can't really contribute much to the discussions. But I sure love the Cardinals!

Love that avatar redleg!

NEM was before my time, but Tango was just a freak, I liked reading his crazy stuff, especially the one thread that was like a poem.

Nostalgia makes me wonder if a permanent ban is really necessary.

Last edited:

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why?

Some of the comments and subjects are getting very very tired...at least we have cut down on the 'he's an idiot" "he is cheap" he is a jerk" stuff.

The next several months will be lively with the following be the popular subjects

1. NFL Draft...everyone has their opinion and that's great..quality input from the various draft sites always welcome.

2. Assistant/Coordinator Rumors. No Whiz ain't going to Miami so fuggetabout it.

3. Free Agency. Yeah they got the money for Faneca, it is just a question of how Wells etc graded out by the trained eyes.

4. Signing Dansby, Pace Green etc. That will bring about some lively debate.

5. Don't we all agree we have heard enough about Rackers. I started to look at the results of a few games...guess what WE ARE NOT ALONE!!! Cost a number of teams games. My bet is he will get some competition as will Berger during training camp...(duh)

Everyone enjoy their New Year. If you are headed to Chicago today...don't....coming down very heavily right now...I decided no work today!! Snow should end around 6PM. For those of you in the Chicagoland area...it's the Tom Skilling in me talking weather.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I find it to be an excellent board, however, I too am not that interested in potentially having to defend my admittedly amateur observations about the team. I come here all the time, learn a lot, but post rarely.

I've been around since the old AOL days, and never played past high school so my observations are amateur as well.

I like to read alot, post on the fringes & travel from Albq to games when I can

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I used to be Pittman_Fan... Wow that seems like along time ago...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson