Worst commercial ever

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is that f'ing Kia commercial where they sing "Farewell, goodbye".... I get upset everytime it comes on, seriously

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that f'ing Kia commercial where they sing "Farewell, goodbye".... I get upset everytime it comes on, seriously

I was just telling a female about this the other day.. Especially when that blonde chick gets her lil solo dancing around in a circle.. Ah man its annoying..

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
I choose every variation of 1-800-safeauto

especially the one at the wedding... or the guy playing guitar... or singing in the shower

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate all those commercials.

But, Ryan is correct. Grown adults singing that song from "The Sound of Music" and singing it about cars, no less, is absolutely annoying.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Those Roomstore commercials. :hulk: They are so bad and I've had to watch them for years during Suns games.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whose country is it?

Yall hear about this? Apparently, as some sort of brilliant marketing ploy, John Cougar Concentrationcamp's label sold that song to Chevy BEFORE the album came out, thinking it would be a good way to pump it a bit before its release, and Chevy has gone run it into the ground and the label is seriously concerned that its over saturation is now going to negatively affect album sales. HILARIOUS!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yall hear about this? Apparently, as some sort of brilliant marketing ploy, John Cougar Concentrationcamp's label sold that song to Chevy BEFORE the album came out, thinking it would be a good way to pump it a bit before its release, and Chevy has gone run it into the ground and the label is seriously concerned that its over saturation is now going to negatively affect album sales. HILARIOUS!

:lmao:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whose country is it?

From the east coast. To the west coast. Down the Dixie highway, back home.

Bill Simmons has been openly mocking these stupid ads for six months. It's awesome.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason, they have been playing that horrible Cox internet commercial a lot more often lately. Its the one where the teacher is quizzing her students about all the glorious benefits of Cox, I can't stand it. Which bonehead at Cox thought this would be a great idea for a commercial? :hulk:

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whoever said the KIA ad using the Sound of Music song wins. However that horrible one where the dub in new words over jessica Simpsons face as Daisy Duke is pretty friggin bad too

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New choice, the President's Day sale for Chevy. It wouldn't be that bad, except that it plays every five minutes. And for the fact that techno is stupid.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New choice, the President's Day sale for Chevy. It wouldn't be that bad, except that it plays every five minutes. And for the fact that techno is stupid.
I was wrong, it was actually on 5 times during a span of 15 minutes during the Coyotes game tonight. :hulk:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My least favorite commericial right now is on the NFL Network.

The guy "sings" something like "been all around this great big world to see you do what they say you do."

:bang:

So dumb I can't even stand it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson