World of Warcraft

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update! Bella hit 39 yesterday! WOO HOO!!!!!!! Only one more lvl till I can get my mount!

Attachments

• fire1.JPG
    fire1.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 117

MikeOnTheMic

Veteran
Reaction score
CQ said:
Update! Bella hit 39 yesterday! WOO HOO!!!!!!! Only one more lvl till I can get my mount!

Wasn't there a movie recently about somebody not getting their first mount until they were 40? Is that related?

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MikeOnTheMic said:
Wasn't there a movie recently about somebody not getting their first mount until they were 40? Is that related?

:biglaugh: I so knew someone was going to go there!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MikeOnTheMic said:
This game has completely taken over the lives and minds of 90% of the people I work with. All I hear all day long is words like 'mana' and 'agro'. I think they are the same people who got beat up in highschool for playing Dungons and Dragons in their basements. Only now its cool to play RPG's? Or is it not cool?

It's totally cool to play RPGs now, especially with the younger crowd.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris_Sanders said:
It's totally cool to play RPGs now, especially with the younger crowd.

OMG! I've never been in the "totally cool" crowd before! :thumbup:

One of the best things I've found about WoW is how it relieves stress! When I'm feeling pissed or had a bad day, I can log on and go on a fireball throwing spree, kill some monsters, log off and breath a big sigh, ready to go back to real life.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I am a recovering WoW addict. I have a 60 Rogue (Savage) on Nathrezim that my little brother plays, a 60 Hunter (Manatee) on Bleeding Hollow that I love, and a 45 Mage (Haggard) also on Nathrezim. A few lvl 20 and under alts as well. I think I played this game too much and am taking a break. Got up to blood guard and lost my will to play. So now I have to PvP my way back up. :( Should be fun though. Now that the semester has started, I should have plenty of time to play! :thumbup:

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
CQ said:
Update:
My main, Bellagail, is now a lvl 27 (almost 28) Troll Mage. My first alt, Jaltina, is a lvl 13 Tauren Hunter. Other alt, Jupa, is a lvl 6 Tauren Druid. The Druid and one other alt that I can't remember the name of right now, I think she's an Undead Priest, I primarily use them to store extra stuff.

Good News... (if you are a dork like me :thud: ) I got back into playing my 44 mage on Nathrezim. Let's hope it doesn't get in the way of my school work... :biglaugh:

Gonna get this to 60 and hope for the expansion. Also hoping that they will have realm transfers so I can put all 3 of my 60's on one server. Would be nice to be able to choose based on the needs of others/my own desires. Once I graduate and go onto the real world I will have more time (Pipe dream.) I am sure my fiancee will love that.

Oh, and gratz on your lvls...

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hit lvl 40 last night!
You must be registered for see images attach
Got my mount!

Attachments

• mount4.JPG
    mount4.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 108

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
CQ said:
I hit lvl 40 last night!
Got my mount!

Gratz! Glad to see you represent the Horde. I feel like such a nerd every time I post in this thread... Oh well... Guess I can't fool everybody.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dogpoo32 said:
Gratz! Glad to see you represent the Horde. I feel like such a nerd every time I post in this thread... Oh well... Guess I can't fool everybody.

Oh, I know I'm a nerd, so I guess it doesn't bother me anymore! LOL! Oh, and thanks! I'm ready to give that character a break, let her build up her rest bonus again. I think I'll start playing one of my alts for awhile. :D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CQ said:
I hit lvl 40 last night!
Got my mount!

Whoa, maybe it's time to upgrade that video card :D

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Do any of you know when realm transfers will be arranged (if at all)? I want to get my 3 main characters on one server.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
OK, I got he trial version setup last Sunday and..............

Me and the kid haven't been off of it since. :|

I used to make fun of the D&D people but this game is awesome! We're signing up for the whole enchilada.

I have a Lvl 11 Night Elf?(Something like that) Hunter with a Lvl 8 Nightsaber for a pet.

Kiddo is a Night Elf Druid Lvl 9.

We're officially dorks....................

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Anyone else have trouble with the servers? Or is it because we're a temp account?

Or maybe Ryan emailed them some totally untrue (well, unprovable) things about me.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
Anyone else have trouble with the servers? Or is it because we're a temp account?

Or maybe Ryan emailed them some totally untrue (well, unprovable) things about me.

What server are you on? I'm on Hyjal, which is a very full server, but that's where our guild plays. Being that Hyjal is a full server, during busy times, we sometimes have to wait in a queue before we can log on.

Also, do you use high speed or dial up? I know on the Horde side on Hyjal, the big cities often have more lag, just because of all the people in one place.

BTW, WOO HOO!!!!!!!! We've created another WoW addict!!!!

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Whoa, maybe it's time to upgrade that video card :D

If you're talking about the way the mountains look, no, that's how mountains look when they are way off in the distance. I've seen the mountains outside of Thunder Bluff on many different computers, and it looks the same on them all. Kinda like when you see a mountain in the distance in real life, they look different. "Oh purple mountains majesty..." ;)

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CQ said:
If you're talking about the way the mountains look, no, that's how mountains look when they are way off in the distance. I've seen the mountains outside of Thunder Bluff on many different computers, and it looks the same on them all. Kinda like when you see a mountain in the distance in real life, they look different. "Oh purple mountains majesty..." ;)

No, I'm talking about the rendering of your character, he is squared off.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
No, I'm talking about the rendering of your character, he is squared off.

Ok, I'm so not seeing what you're talking about. I just went and took another screen shot. The first one I posted with my mount I cropped and changed the size of on my computer. This one, I didn't crop, I only resized it using Microsoft Photo Editor to make it small enough to post on here. If there is something wrong with my video card, I'd sure like to get it fixed! Any help/advice is appreciated!

Attachments

• test2.JPG
    test2.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 99

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:

Yeah, I've been playing on a low population server the past few days. I have been having some weird lag. I also have a few characters on a high population servers. The lag there is usually on my side. I fixed a lot of it by just getting more RAM.

Your temp account shouldn't make a difference. Welcome to the world of dorkdom. You will not feel its full effect until you find yourself talking about the game with someone in public. Thats when you know there is no turning back.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
CQ said:

What are you doing spending so much time in TB? Those cows are smelly.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dogpoo32 said:
What are you doing spending so much time in TB? Those cows are smelly.

LOL! Before patch 1.9, I changed my home location to TB because it had less lag than Org and was a centralized location for flight paths. Since 1.9, the lag in Org has gotten better, but I don't have the need to spend all too much time there, since AH's are in more places now. So to build up my rest bonus, if I'm not near an inn, I heart to TB to rest till my next play time. :)

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
CQ said:
LOL! Before patch 1.9, I changed my home location to TB because it had less lag than Org and was a centralized location for flight paths. Since 1.9, the lag in Org has gotten better, but I don't have the need to spend all too much time there, since AH's are in more places now. So to build up my rest bonus, if I'm not near an inn, I heart to TB to rest till my next play time. :)

Org is where the cool people hang out. Didn't you get the memo. On my main server, Org is horribly overcrowded. So I don't blame you.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Same way for Ironforge for the Alliance. Always extremely busy.. all the 60's hang out there because its 1 flightpath from Scholomance, 2 Flightpath away from Strathlome, and 2 flightpaths from Blackrock Spire

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CQ said:
What server are you on? I'm on Hyjal, which is a very full server, but that's where our guild plays. Being that Hyjal is a full server, during busy times, we sometimes have to wait in a queue before we can log on.

Also, do you use high speed or dial up? I know on the Horde side on Hyjal, the big cities often have more lag, just because of all the people in one place.

BTW, WOO HOO!!!!!!!! We've created another WoW addict!!!!

I'm on Uldum and it's pretty full. I got a note last night saying they had some problems and all looks normal again. And I have a cable odem so that shouldn't be a problem.

BTW- I'm up to lvl13!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison