World of Warcraft

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen WoW mentioned in other threads, but there's not one dedicated entirely to this game! Any WoW gamers on here? My hubby got me hooked! I've been having so much fun playing this thing!!! Thought it'd be fun to hook up in game with some ASFNers that are also WoWers. :)

Last edited:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Lets see. I have a level 47 Night Elf Priest, level 18 Human Warlock, level 11 Undead Warrior, level 8 Human Paladin, and a level 7 Gnome Mage. Its a very entertaining game, lots of stuff to do, lots of cool items to collect. I just wish I had some more time to play (most of this was done over the summer).. stupid school.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My main is a level 20 Troll Mage and my alt is a level 11 Tauren Hunter.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
My buddy at work that got me into it also got his girlfriend playing.. She's not really a video game person but she loves it too.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All 3 of my brothers are addicted to this game. My older brother has 1 or 2 level 60s and a ton of alts. He has a guild called "ctrl-alt-elites" that's just him, a few friends, and all of their alts.

One of my younger brothers recently got his orc warloc up to 60 and now he's working on building up his mount and armor.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
60 undead priest with my epic mount...
which already tells you I play too much but...
Tailoring is at 300
Enchanting is at 300
Fishing 300
First Aid 300
Cooking 300

tons of lower level alts...
it is a sad adictive thing.... ;)

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What server is everyone on? We play on Hyjal. (I think that's how it's spelled)

MikeOnTheMic

Veteran
Reaction score
This game has completely taken over the lives and minds of 90% of the people I work with. All I hear all day long is words like 'mana' and 'agro'. I think they are the same people who got beat up in highschool for playing Dungons and Dragons in their basements. Only now its cool to play RPG's? Or is it not cool?

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
CQ said:
What server is everyone on? We play on Hyjal. (I think that's how it's spelled)

My Server is Lothar

Player name is Lanidracii

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MikeOnTheMic said:
This game has completely taken over the lives and minds of 90% of the people I work with. All I hear all day long is words like 'mana' and 'agro'. I think they are the same people who got beat up in highschool for playing Dungons and Dragons in their basements. Only now its cool to play RPG's? Or is it not cool?

Yes, many of these people playing are in fact the same ones that got beat up in highschool for playing D-n-D. Then again, many of them are not! Some of them I know were very active in sports and quite popular in h.s. With the internet being such a large part of our daily life these days, it has made being a "dork" who sits around playing RPG's, perfectly normal. I wouldn't say it's "cool" to play RPG's, but it's not "un-cool" either. It's just something a lot of people, oddly enough most of them adults, find interesting to do. It's cheap entertainment while getting to "socialize" with other people online while your kids sleep in the other room and you sit in your pj's. :p

My 2 cents. :D

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I played everquest quite a bit for a year, I've been tempted to play a game like that again but I think my wife wouldn't be too happy. I tried to get her to play before but she just isn't into that type of game and it didn't work.

We play a good amount of online poker together now though. I'm happy enough with that.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I thought the game was "World of Warcraft"

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I thought the game was "World of Warcraft"

*mumbles*stupid fast typing fingers of mine, grrrrrr... :mad:

:p Nice catch btw Ryan! :thumbup:

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
MikeOnTheMic said:
This game has completely taken over the lives and minds of 90% of the people I work with.

That is the main reason that I am terrified to play it... I do not want a game to take over my life to the point where I forget everything and just play the game. Same thing with EverQuest.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
WOW seemed to cartoony for me so I went with EQ.

perhaps a little cartoonish but the playablity is night and day difference... EQ2 played like some of the old binary word games... no combat realism or sense of being there....

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CQ said:
My main is a level 20 Troll Mage and my alt is a level 11 Tauren Hunter.

Update:
My main, Bellagail, is now a lvl 27 (almost 28) Troll Mage. My first alt, Jaltina, is a lvl 13 Tauren Hunter. Other alt, Jupa, is a lvl 6 Tauren Druid. The Druid and one other alt that I can't remember the name of right now, I think she's an Undead Priest, I primarily use them to store extra stuff.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CQ said:
Update:
My main, Bellagail, is now a lvl 27 (almost 28) Troll Mage. My first alt, Jaltina, is a lvl 13 Tauren Hunter. Other alt, Jupa, is a lvl 6 Tauren Druid. The Druid and one other alt that I can't remember the name of right now, I think she's an Undead Priest, I primarily use them to store extra stuff.

You must be registered for see images

:D

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
My 60 Priest

My level 60 Priest

You must be registered for see images

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My wife and I play on Bloodscalp.