World of Warcraft

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Sigh. I had to get rid of Anathema because I got Battle Mage's Baton

Tis a sad day. All my Prophecy and Transcendence is gone.

Putting the Rok'dohler long bow in the bank made me sad. That hunter quest to get it was brutal and now it's worthless.

I feel yer pain Heavy.

Oh, and vendoring off a full Giant Stalker gear set sucked too.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Putting the Rok'dohler long bow in the bank made me sad. That hunter quest to get it was brutal and now it's worthless.

I feel yer pain Heavy.

Oh, and vendoring off a full Giant Stalker gear set sucked too.

Yep. I also went from Holy/Disc to Shadow so that healing crap does me no good anyway.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yep. I also went from Holy/Disc to Shadow so that healing crap does me no good anyway.

You may want to keep that stuff. Our priests went shadow to level and are now all changing back to get into raids.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I got my Hunter to 70, my rogue to 70, then I quit. I am having trouble enjoying this game these days. My guild ran off to Karazhan while I was leveling my rogue. They seem to be progressing slowly, so I do not really want any part of it. Add to that the fact that mages hit me for 4k+ and I'm not all that interested in anything anymore. It has done wonders for the rest of my life though. Now I can actually do things.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
Had a few months off, just getting back into this now... 65 on the priest, 66 on the hunter... Good fun but the guild dymnamics have changed. On my server, for some reason, which I can't understand, there are still a ton of guild running MC, BWL and Naxx... Why? Did they add new item drops in there or something? Basically all that crap is useless if you are past 62 anyway...

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Had a few months off, just getting back into this now... 65 on the priest, 66 on the hunter... Good fun but the guild dymnamics have changed. On my server, for some reason, which I can't understand, there are still a ton of guild running MC, BWL and Naxx... Why? Did they add new item drops in there or something? Basically all that crap is useless if you are past 62 anyway...

We are actually mixing in some MC and BWL runs just for fun. We were a solid 40 man raiding guild before the expansion so backing off to 5 man and 10 man runs killed our joking around time. So we decided what the heck, lets mix in a few 40's just for fun.

BTW- Karahzan is fricken tough!

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaand BUMP!

My 360 just died, so I'll be without Bioshock, Madden, Gears of War, etc, for at least 6 weeks. Need something to do after working for the day.

So I caved and officially reinstalled WoW after months of not even caring about it anymore. And I feel somewhat dirty for doing so. But, oh well. Should help me kill an hour or two at night. Looks like I've missed a ton though. Arenas? Hero classes? New honor system changes? WHAT?!?

Anyone have a "Haven't Played World of Warcraft in Nearly Half a Year" guide? :confused:

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaand BUMP!

My 360 just died, so I'll be without Bioshock, Madden, Gears of War, etc, for at least 6 weeks. Need something to do after working for the day.

So I caved and officially reinstalled WoW after months of not even caring about it anymore. And I feel somewhat dirty for doing so. But, oh well. Should help me kill an hour or two at night. Looks like I've missed a ton though. Arenas? Hero classes? New honor system changes? WHAT?!?

Anyone have a "Haven't Played World of Warcraft in Nearly Half a Year" guide? :confused:

:|

:)

:lol:

:biglaugh:

You're so going to get sucked back in.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard