World of Warcraft

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
we have two accounts because we were tired of waiting for the other one... My son puts in about 4 hours every single day.. I am probably down to about 4 hours a week, and my wife shares my account she probably is on about 4 hours a month...

I did make fun of my friends that played prior to getting an account myself... It is cheap if you like the game and use it... As AZ said it will run you anywhere from a penny an hour to a buck an hour...

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
we have two accounts because we were tired of waiting for the other one... My son puts in about 4 hours every single day.. I am probably down to about 4 hours a week, and my wife shares my account she probably is on about 4 hours a month...

I did make fun of my friends that played prior to getting an account myself... It is cheap if you like the game and use it... As AZ said it will run you anywhere from a penny an hour to a buck an hour...

I have out so many hours into this game. At the same time I have enjoyed most of them. I have gotten bored and left for months at a time, but I keep going back because things change so often. It is still the same game, but it improves (for the most part) with each patch. As many have stated before, if I were to not play this game I would be spending craploads of money on other forms of entertainment.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Anyone see the South Park Episode for Warcraft?

LOL!

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If any of you have Xfire, some of the guys in my guild have a video in the Xfire/WoW movie contest. http://www.xfire.com/files/2212

Just wanted to push this movie again! They are being stomped on in the votes by parody and knock-off movies. Linger is an original song, brilliantly put together! Go check it out and if you like it, vote here for Linger!!!

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh I'm jealous.

I am too, lol! He went to BlizzCon a year ago, and most of the people that went and activated their murloc that was given out at BlizzCon got invites to join the beta. The NDA has been lifted and he has screen shots on our guild forum in the gallery. Amicus gallery His name there is Jalti. We have quite a few guildies that are in the beta. We actually have one that was in the alpha, Anyaminya, and now that the NDA is lifted, she has posted pics from the beta also.

Last edited:

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Anyone see the South Park Episode for Warcraft?

LOL!

OMG! I thought that was the funniest South Park next to the Scientology episode. On top of it, all my friends with lvl 60's in Wow didn't find it funny at all, only adding to my laughter!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
OMG! I thought that was the funniest South Park next to the Scientology episode. On top of it, all my friends with lvl 60's in Wow didn't find it funny at all, only adding to my laughter!

Why didn't they think it's funny? I still have it recorded, it's hilarious.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
I thought it was funny, and most of the guys in the major towns on the game agreed it was hilarious...

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Why didn't they think it's funny? I still have it recorded, it's hilarious.

They can't laugh at themselves...I think they took it as a personal affront to their choice of spare time...considering most of them don't work, & live with their moms it kind of hit close to home.

I've spent countless hours playing MMO's (Galaxies, City of Heroes/Villains, WoW) and I still found it hilarious!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
They can't laugh at themselves...I think they took it as a personal affront to their choice of spare time...considering most of them don't work, & live with their moms it kind of hit close to home.

I've spent countless hours playing MMO's (Galaxies, City of Heroes/Villains, WoW) and I still found it hilarious!

Ah, see I like laughing at myelf. I'm one of the biggest goof balls I've ever known.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
The new talents come out in tomorrow's patch. All I've been playing lately has been my hunter. Tonight was our first Rag kill though. Was fun. Can't wait for the expansion. Not sure if I want to play my Hunter Mage or Rogue after that. Think I'll try all 3. Anyone have any clue what they will do with the new talent trees for their character?

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The new talents come out in tomorrow's patch. All I've been playing lately has been my hunter. Tonight was our first Rag kill though. Was fun. Can't wait for the expansion. Not sure if I want to play my Hunter Mage or Rogue after that. Think I'll try all 3. Anyone have any clue what they will do with the new talent trees for their character?

Oh crap, I've been in Tucson and didn't save my build before leaving. :|

I'm sticking with my hunter and warrior. The expansion should be sweet!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard