World of Warcraft

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Oh crap, I've been in Tucson and didn't save my build before leaving. :|

I'm sticking with my hunter and warrior. The expansion should be sweet!

Just PM me your login info, and I'll take care of it for you!

PS: Just cuz my 7 of guildmates are perma-banned for the use of gliders and login sharing doesn't mean I'm a bad guy!

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I haven't touched WoW in a few months. (Sorta waiting for the expansion.) Have I missed much?

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
New patch yesterday that unveiled the new talent trees and some various other stuff. I don't know how to spec anymore.

first day on a comp in three weeks... I, as a WOW priest, am lost also... almost to the point of finding the game a bit annoying...

may just wait for the BC expansion

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Just PM me your login info, and I'll take care of it for you!

PS: Just cuz my 7 of guildmates are perma-banned for the use of gliders and login sharing doesn't mean I'm a bad guy!

No sweat bro, bad things happen to good people.

Name: KoCsucks
Pass: hisdogdoesnt

Let me know if you go MM or BM I really don't care either way.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
first day on a comp in three weeks... I, as a WOW priest, am lost also... almost to the point of finding the game a bit annoying...

may just wait for the BC expansion

The new specs seem tougher on priests and pallies, for me I have to really watch my aggro as you all have turned into candy asses. :D

Making a bunch of the addon's not work is causing some problems in raids right now. I still can't get ctraid back to what it was but I just pull for the tanks anyway. Healing and decursive isn't my problem.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Now I'm waiting for some new servers after being gone for so long. I feel so far behind everyone now. All of my guild mates are 60, and I'm 40.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just pissed that the addons aren't working since this patch and last time I checked, new ones haven't been made yet. :mad:

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
have not been able to get into this game at all since that stupid patch...

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm just pissed that the addons aren't working since this patch and last time I checked, new ones haven't been made yet. :mad:

You need to download ctraid 2.0.1 it works just fine although the features are a little different than before. DSP points still doesn't work though so you have to do dkp by hand. That sucks.

have not been able to get into this game at all since that stupid patch...

Umm, yer screwed. Sry. :(

j/k- Try loading the whole patch from the WoW website and see if that works. You may have missed one of the updates or something.

Last edited:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
My lock does massive DPS with the new spec. I am pvping a lot to get the PVP epic dagger and eventually some of the gear. He's gonna freaking dominate.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
So the race to 70 starts tonight.

It's so on.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yep, picked up a new weapon already. Better than my epic, oh well move on.

494,000 xp to level...........sheesh.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I logged in for the first time in almost 2 months this evening, and then it hit me.....WoW is BORING now. I've been so hooked on Oblivion that WoW is a complete snooze fest in comparison. :(

I really wanted to grab the expansion, too.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I logged in for the first time in almost 2 months this evening, and then it hit me.....WoW is BORING now. I've been so hooked on Oblivion that WoW is a complete snooze fest in comparison. :(

I really wanted to grab the expansion, too.

LOL...I just cannot get into WoW. I must be the only person on the planet that just doesn't "get it".

BTW, have any of you hit 70?

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL...I just cannot get into WoW. I must be the only person on the planet that just doesn't "get it".

you're not the ONLY one...don't get it, don't wanna get it. But, I hear it's fun.

Last edited:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
My priest is now shadow. He dominates too... I can't decide what I like more, my preist (who was always a holy/disc priest) or my warlock... decisions decisions

Vampiric Touch, Vampiric Embrace, Shadow Ward: Pain, Mindblast, Mind Flay for the win on the priest

or

Corruption, Curse of Agony, Immolate, Shadowbolt, Conflag, Shadowbolt spam for the win on the lock..

Either is better than Flash Heal, Flash Heal, Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Renew when I was a healer..

Nerdspeak off

Last edited:

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

The people you play with make the game really. That's the "it" kind of like this message board wouldn't be much fun without the characters that frequent it.

Not yet, should be 63 by tomorrow night though.