Wonderful, Let's Blow Money on Hollywood!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm thankful that the title of this thread wasn't, "Let's make Hollywood the highest paid WR in the NFL". It was so close.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The type of money Brown seems to be thinking only happens is Murray has that clout. He has value in stretching the field, but he won’t be a high volume receiver in this offense.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t care how we do it but we need to load up this wr room.
The Chiefs are averaging 22.2 pts a game which is the worse in Mahomes career which may be directly connected to their current wr room.
Teams will take away McBride, probably starting the next game. Adding two quality wr’s will open things up for every phase of this offense.

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t care how we do it but we need to load up this wr room.
The Chiefs are averaging 22.2 pts a game which is the worse in Mahomes career which may be directly connected to their current wr room.
Teams will take away McBride, probably starting the next game. Adding two quality wr’s will open things up for every phase of this offense.

Totally agree.

If I'm spending Big Dollars on a WR this season I'd be targeting a guy like Tee Higgins or Michael Pittman Jr versus spending big dollars on Hollywood. We will have to see if Monti goes after big names in FA. I'm not sure that he does but time will tell.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hollywoods price tag goes down by the week. Where’d all the homers go? There were a lot of them. “Wait until kyler gets back”

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t seen takes age this bad/quickly since people were still defending MillerKeim two weeks before he unceremoniously quit on the team because apparently his life (and job performance) was such an epic disaster.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hollywoods price tag goes down by the week. Where’d all the homers go? There were a lot of them. “Wait until kyler gets back”
He supposedly has a foot injury and should probably be sitting.

IDK, he really has been terrible. Maybe we can sign him on a 2 year $3 million type of deal.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He supposedly has a foot injury and should probably be sitting.

IDK, he really has been terrible. Maybe we can sign him on a 2 year $3 million type of deal.
At WR we have a lot of question marks going forward. If we get a big WR (MHJ) will it help Hollywood, and is Michael Wilson a starting WR? My hope is that one of the two work out, along with a 'big' WR, and you throw in Dortch or Rondale and we should be okay next year. Probably it would be better if it is Wilson so that we can have two WR's with size on the outside.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since about game 6 he destroyed his market. The injuries, the drops.... He lost millions. He won't be out of the league but I would be surprised if it was on our team.

I really wonder if we go hard for any position in free agency. But WR and DE have to be the top 2 targets

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Since about game 6 he destroyed his market. The injuries, the drops.... He lost millions. He won't be out of the league but I would be surprised if it was on our team.

I really wonder if we go hard for any position in free agency. But WR and DE have to be the top 2 targets
aj, since we play a 3-4, by DE do you mean Edge or our three DL guys? Thanks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison