Wk6-Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks Pregame thread. 10/10/22-10/15/22

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They absolutely could have moved money to future years to sign players this year, but I think the team is relatively cash poor and waited on Kyler's deal to the point that they couldn't sign a big FA. They knew all this and did it anyway.
That isn't the same as mini-punting. There are only a few owners willing to spend the cash to do what you are saying.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clueless…. Maybe the fact that this team start out games playing like ass and people want it fixed. You usually get better by actually practicing???
2 games in 9 days IS a factor. I don't think he is clueless on that fact. Many others, sure.

(like why all the other Wednesdays seem to be a light day)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That isn't the same as mini-punting. There are only a few owners willing to spend the cash to do what you are saying.
And I agree with that mostly.

Look at the Saints roster and how few players (38) they have under contract and they are -65 milion dollars under the salary cap and their average age is around 28. It's an aging roster that's expensive and not all that competitive.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think my theory that they are mini-punting on this year has some validity if you look at this years moves.

Looks like they want to resign the core and just build through the draft from now on out.
Lol… your theory? You were trashing the lot of us who claimed we were punting on the season during the FA.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
2-9 over 40 yards in his career.

And this is the best Keim can do. Didn’t even bring in any K this week. Nope. Let’s roll with the worst kicker in the league who already had a hand in costing us one game.

What’s the worst that can happen?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And this is the best Keim can do. Didn’t even bring in any K this week. Nope. Let’s roll with the worst kicker in the league who already had a hand in costing us one game.

Just like Keim to want to prove he’s the smartest guy in the room.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I wanted goggles! I don't want to see this guy ever kick again!

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If it comes down to the kicker missing a crucial Fg in crunch time again or just flat out missed every thing Sunday, Bidwill better make an example out someone, and I’m not talking about the kicker. There’s only one guy and that’s SK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA