WK 7-Houston Texans @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread Oct 18-Oct 24, 2021

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm convinced we have a "look ahead" game here. Texans play tough but we ultimately overpower them in an uninspiring performance.

27 to 13. Something like that.

Or.

Total Destruction: 47 to 9

I was worried going into this game that the Cards would have a let down game against the Texans. However you are correct. I totally forgot about the DHop and Watt angle. Thanks for calming my nerves.
Is the only concern Kliff?

How he feels after getting over it. Will he be as dialed in on what to call and how to manage the game (we win sure)

Some people have trouble performing their jobs normally right away let alone an NFL Head Coach. Hope he's feeling well.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm convinced we have a "look ahead" game here. Texans play tough but we ultimately overpower them in an uninspiring performance.

27 to 13. Something like that.

Or.

Total Destruction: 47 to 9
i’m guessing we won’t show much before meeting up with GB

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

David Johnson revenge game. He’s bound to go 2016 on us, right?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As a reminder, Tua was drafted before Josh Allen and now they think he isn’t the answer long-term.

Edit: I meant Hebert

Last edited:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

That Sack-FF on the last play shown in that clip from Golden was really a awesome coverage sack. So the front line is keeping him contained and the back has great coverage. They are all working together and its awesome to see!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If they do that you have to wonder are they THAT down on Tua, or do they have some reason to believe Watson won't end up with massive legal issues from his sexual assault allegations? I mean trading multiple picks for a guy who may be in a ton of legal trouble, and suspended, is a HUGE risk.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
That trade package better include some big time contingencies based on the outcome of Watson's legal mess. I'd throw in conditional first-round picks that are rescinded if he's suspended for an extended period of time.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obviously assuming the legal issues are behind him I'd rather he stay in the AFC. Dont want a team like the Panthers trading for him.
I just can’t believe a team would be willing to risk any draft capital of any kind till the legal issues are completely and totally squashed.

Last edited:

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Vance saying that K2 gone back into scientist mode with all extra time not been @ facility. Got to think that helps with getting ahead with gameplans & adding some new wrinkles for defenses down next stretch.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson