WK 7-Houston Texans @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread Oct 18-Oct 24, 2021

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m anxious to see Ertz in this offense. He was really good with the Eagles, but here there are more weapons. I’m hoping he’ll be satisfied with getting fewer touches but more wins. But for sure he’s playing on a better team…and IMO he’ll make the Cardinals better.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m anxious to see Ertz in this offense. He was really good with the Eagles, but here there are more weapons. I’m hoping he’ll be satisfied with getting fewer touches but more wins. But for sure he’s playing on a better team…and IMO he’ll make the Cardinals better.
Yea with Maxx there was no concern on targets. You know he'd block like hell all game if thats what he had to do. Maybe he cuts into Chase's catches though.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He'll be a decoy for Rondale... haha

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
K1 got good chance for another NFC player of week award. Stafford had 4td & a few more yards but also 1 pick. Dak had a lot more yards but 1 less TD as well as pick. I'm not sure which skill players went off tbh

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
K1 got good chance for another NFC player of week award. Stafford had 4td & a few more yards but also 1 pick. Dak had a lot more yards but 1 less TD as well as pick. I'm not sure which skill players went off tbh
I think it’ll be lamb

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm convinced we have a "look ahead" game here. Texans play tough but we ultimately overpower them in an uninspiring performance.

27 to 13. Something like that.

Or.

Total Destruction: 47 to 9

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone think JJ Watt/DHop is gonna let this team have a letdown against the Texans? That team of all Teams bad or not?

I was worried going into this game that the Cards would have a let down game against the Texans. However you are correct. I totally forgot about the DHop and Watt angle. Thanks for calming my nerves.