Wk 14-LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 12/6/21-12/12/21

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should we be worried about the Ram's playing dirty?

I'm not saying they in meetings figuring out how to hurt Kyler but I'd be amazed if the message this week wasn't to be physical and impose themselves on us and if we lose a key player or 2 for some games all the better.

they are 2.5 games back. Knocking Kyler or Nuk, Conner, Hump, Hudson etc out wouldn't hurt them right?

I am always worried about Jalen Ramsey

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, when we last played the Rams they were the darlings of the media. They were rolling over opponents until we put them in there place.
They are 1-3 over their last 4 games and the win was over the “ powerhouse” Jaguars.
So let the media push the perception of them. WE are the CARDINALS. Let the non believers believe.
If we play our game, we win. They can no longer just bully us anymore. Punch us in the face, we’ll punch you back twice.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
WTH happened here?!? They wiped the floor with them in LA, are 10-2 and just about as healthy as they can be right now. Im not scared of the Matt Stafford and the Rams.

They guy plain ol' sucks in big games. His overall record against teams with a winning record is 8-65. They have won 1 game in the last 4 or 5 weeks and they play the cardinals now on the road. Get physical and put these dorks to sleep. Cards' in 4

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They gotta prove they can handle big games at home with all eyes on them. We’ve done a great job killing people, continually flying under the radar. We’ve only had ONE prime time game and we came out flat.

This is the game to show everyone is the Cards are who we think they are!

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Despite what we all feel about this team, and frankly what our record states…this Prime Time Game would garner us some much needed love across the media with a W! Hoping we show up on prime time for the first time since the Dallas game (terrible team they were at that point.)

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I want an insane level of intensity Monday night. We should come out on fire IMO.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I actually appreciate that the local media has been asking them non-stop why they don’t play well at home.

I appreciate it because this is simply another challenge this team will embrace and seek to overcome. They’ve basically met every other challenge so far this season from:

-Winning division games
-Winning on the road
-Winning when not healthy
-Winning playing complimentary football

Now all that’s left is to win with the bright lights on and to do it at home.

#RiseUpRedSea

I’ll be there Monday night. Can’t wait!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lets get that division flag cards!!! And help odds at pofff bye

Looking forward to what should be a fun high scorin gm

Gooooooo murray magic cards!!

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They gotta prove they can handle big games at home with all eyes on them. We’ve done a great job killing people, continually flying under the radar. We’ve only had ONE prime time game and we came out flat.

This is the game to show everyone is the Cards are who we think they are!
This

Coming out flat and unprepared for this nationally televised game would be a huge step back

They had better be fired up and prepared to go to battle

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Cards are 2-1 when I've been able to see them at the new stadium.

Matt Leinarts first start against Chiefs.
Playoff game against Falcons.
BAs first game against Colts.

I'd like to see them be 3-1 after Monday night. I truly think the only way Cardinals lose, is if they make mistakes like they did against Packers.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I actually appreciate that the local media has been asking them non-stop why they don’t play well at home.

I appreciate it because this is simply another challenge this team will embrace and seek to overcome. They’ve basically met every other challenge so far this season from:

-Winning division games
-Winning on the road
-Winning when not healthy
-Winning playing complimentary football

Now all that’s left is to win with the bright lights on and to do it at home.

#RiseUpRedSea

I’ll be there Monday night. Can’t wait!
-Breaking the McVay losing streak
-KK winning after a buy
-Winning during Waxing Gibbous

On and on...