Win and we are in!!

OP
OP
vince56

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I expect to lose but here’s to hoping we pull it off!
I expect to win. We go in fired up. If this game is moved to Sunday night, which I think it will be, I expect them to come out with a lot more life.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
Question: Let’s say GB/CHI and AZ/LAR are played at the same time and the Bears get smoked, and goes final first. Rams know they’re in, and a tie is good for us. Our game goes late into OT. If we have the ball and a chance to kneel down to run out the clock (Rams can’t stop it), do you do it? Even if in position for a short kick?

I’d say absolutely. Risking a block/return/fumble isn’t worth a statement-win or the sixth vs seventh seed.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Question: Let’s say GB/CHI and AZ/LAR are played at the same time and the Bears get smoked, and goes final first. Rams know they’re in, and a tie is good for us. Our game goes late into OT. If we have the ball and a chance to kneel down to run out the clock (Rams can’t stop it), do you do it? Even if in position for a short kick?

I’d say absolutely. Risking a block/return/fumble isn’t worth a statement-win or the sixth vs seventh seed.
Bears are confirmed for early game.. we are afternoon game.. no Sunday night game

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-finali...o-sunday-night-football-game-0ap3000000898321

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I expect to win. We go in fired up. If this game is moved to Sunday night, which I think it will be, I expect them to come out with a lot more life.
Not a chance will go to the NFC East winner like always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I tell ya what, if we come out sleepwalking again after getting a second chance, this team needs to be purged top to bottom of these slackers.

I don’t want that. I think we have a pretty solid group of football players, but the management of such athletes within the organization is a monstrosity.

I’m hard pressed to believe we couldn’t find a coach that wouldn’t want to work with this roster.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll get us started.

False start, number 52. :D

You just caused my eye to start twitching! Can we please start Lamont??? I know he had a baby and missed the Eagles game, but why did he also miss the 49ers game? Insert him back in the lineup immediately! How many false starts does Mason have in the last two games? It’s like 5 right? This offense kills itself when it goes backwards! No more excuses! If you can’t trust a player, he shouldn’t see the field!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope the butt kicking from the whiners was a wake up call.

I seriously doubt it. This has happened before. They get spanked and the next game, they still are asleep.

I have a feeling this game against the Rams isnt going to go well for the Cards. The Rams get stumped by Seattle and the Jets and the Cards will make them look like a super bowl team. I just think this team will be in zombie land again. They just don't seem to want it. There was zero passion out there in the SF game.

I really hope they get have that drive to win next week, but I just don't see it happening

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm all for more football...but if this team limps into the playoffs the way they've been playing lately and by dumb luck then it could be a lonnnnng wild card game. I'll keep an open mind though..:)

OP
OP
vince56

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm all for more football...but if this team limps into the playoffs the way they've been playing lately and by dumb luck then it could be a lonnnnng wild card game. I'll keep an open mind though..:)
That's how we felt in 2008 too!! "Worst team to ever make the playoffs"

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
No one is above a butt whuppin and getting lit up can be the catalyst for change. The more Kyler learns that you can't get by in the NFL on athletic ability alone, the harder he will work IMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose