Win and we are in!!

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wolford is small. 6ft 1 is an exaggeration. Lets see what McVay does with a short qb.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes there is. Just announced an hour ago:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...h-washington-eagles-on-sunday-night-football/

Bad decision, I think the Cards/Rams would've been better.

I guess they think a bad Washington team playing a non playoff team is more dramatic than two teams in a "win or go home" game.

Ahhhhhh wait... they are guaranteed big numbers from either NY or Cowboys fans. Which will be greater than the Rams who get poorer ratings than the Lakers, USC and UCLA.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it. This has happened before. They get spanked and the next game, they still are asleep.

I have a feeling this game against the Rams isnt going to go well for the Cards. The Rams get stumped by Seattle and the Jets and the Cards will make them look like a super bowl team. I just think this team will be in zombie land again. They just don't seem to want it. There was zero passion out there in the SF game.

I really hope they get have that drive to win next week, but I just don't see it happening
Right there with you brother, hoping & praying we win but I just don't see it. I'll believe it when I see it. Goff won't play & if the 3rd string QB doesn't beat us their running game will.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess they think a bad Washington team playing a non playoff team is more dramatic than two teams in a "win or go home" game.

Ahhhhhh wait... they are guaranteed big numbers from either NY or Cowboys fans. Which will be greater than the Rams who get poorer ratings than the Lakers, USC and UCLA.

also, the Rams might have had nothing to play for if we were the night game and Chicago lost earlier in the day.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No one is above a butt whuppin and getting lit up can be the catalyst for change. The more Kyler learns that you can't get by in the NFL on athletic ability alone, the harder he will work IMO.
That's largely assuming he doesn't already work hard in the first place..this team has to grow as a whole. Not just a QB in his second year. But, yes, I'd hope that has been piped into his head enough already from those around him and that he's smart enough to understand and work on it.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No one is above a butt whuppin and getting lit up can be the catalyst for change. The more Kyler learns that you can't get by in the NFL on athletic ability alone, the harder he will work IMO.

Unless you have some proof to speak to this, this shouldnt even be said.

To criticize someone's work ethic, you are calling into question their character. You better have proof to make that sort of insinuation.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson