Will Cardinals have a winning season? Poll - Following training camp and preseason

Will Cardinals have a winning season (9 wins or more) in 2021

• 9 Wins or more

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • 8 Wins or less

Votes: 57 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I watched the starters play until they were replaced, and got ultimately disgusted by the Colt McCoy 3 and out and turned it off. I did see a few positives--only a few. Simmons stood out and made a few plays. Our defense was in good positions a few times. Unfortunately, our utter lack of tackling ability ruined that on more than one occasion.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought 7-10 before the game last night and still feel that is about right.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Watson maybe a POS, or just a player.... But I call Houston and offer Kyler straight up. Kyler wont win in this league, especially if this WR screen loving coach is calling plays

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Coach Bro is boring as hell. WhisenPunt, Jr. The System Works: Part Deux.
WhisenPunt :p . Cliff is running a country club camp. The toughest guys are the rookies who haven't yet been completely groomed to play soft. The Oline is still terrible, passes dont travel more than 3 yards past the LOS, Kyler is already doing his spin and run backwards taking a sack from 7 yds to 15 yds and the Defense still cant stop 3rd/4th downs

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see us having 6/7 wins
Keim will save his job
Scapegoat kk and Joseph
I see a chance kugler get the interim job
At the end of the year, new culture will be installed
No so many vateran days off
Km will appreciate to play preseason games
In order to take everything he can to improve
Talent is not enough without the culture of work and attitude (see tom Brady)
Otherwise is not the player i thought

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I can see why people are disheartened but key regulars didn’t play and they were playing the best team in the league. Still think they’ll win at least 9.
And 9 wins just isn't enough for a team that's "all in" and with a 1st overall pick star QB in his 3rd year. KK has to do better than that, and I don't have faith that he will.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
It depends on whether we see the inept uninspired team of the last half of 2020 or whether the team realizes the upside that the newly acquired talent should produce. The inept performance of the offense last night won't sell any season tickets.

Injuries and the possibility that Kliff Kingsbury doesn't improve as an NFL head coach may limit the upside. But who knows what injuries the other 3 NFC West teams encounter.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
RBs will hinder the offense. Kliff offense production relies on RBs. Don't trust any RB on the roster to produce like poor man's Dalvin Cook.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
KK is a gimmick... I think MB and SK have become running/drinking buddies since their divorces. I think its a couple of guys with this close bond who look at each other and smile when whatever idea they came up with the night before (over a few drinks, a cigar, and tail running around the house) presents itself. IE-"JJ is getting released... If I can bring him in, he can provide leadership we are missing on that D..." "Awesome Stevie, let me call the hanger and get the plane fueled up- this will make for an awesome 1st episode of flight plan..."

Sorry, but when I look around the league (and I do get personal exposure to executives and coaches), they have a much different way they conduct business. I think SK would do well in the right established organization, but he is only here doing the smart thing for his career/income at this point.

We are a top 20-25 organization, which I guess is an improvement from bottom of the barrel.... Is there a Michael Bidwill Jr waiting in the wings and being groomed??? :D

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm still working through my recording, but I'm in the 2nd half. I voted no, but I doubt that surprises anyone.

@TEN - L
MIN - L
@JAX - W
@LAR - W
SF - L
@CLE - L
HOU - W
GB - L
@SF - L
CAR - W
@SEA - L
@CHI - L
LAR - L
@DET - W
IND - W
@DAL - W
SEA - L

It wouldn't shock me to pick up one more division win or swap where it happens, but still.
I just don’t see going 1-5 in division.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Regardless of how you think the season will pan out, it shouldn’t be influenced by the second game of the preseason.
It shouldn’t be influenced by the outcome of the second game of the preseason, not influenced by anything in it? That’s kind of silly. If that were true why would coaches have anyone but the worst dregs on the team play? For those poo-pooing data coming outta these games, I’m sorry, you are completely missing the boat. These are practices, but with heightened stakes as you’re playing people that don’t know the plays or tendencies. In other words, it’s much higher litmus test for who can play and who can’t, at what level expectations should be set, and an opportunity for coaches to iron out game management, etc.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Roster
I see us having 6/7 wins
Keim will save his job
Scapegoat kk and Joseph
I see a chance kugler get the interim job
At the end of the year, new culture will be installed
No so many vateran days off
Km will appreciate to play preseason games
In order to take everything he can to improve
Talent is not enough without the culture of work and attitude (see tom Brady)
Otherwise is not the player i thought
OH MY. Even my thoughts are not this dark after two preseason games.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Also, Please reconsider your positions if you think MB gives a heck about W/L.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Watson maybe a POS, or just a player.... But I call Houston and offer Kyler straight up. Kyler wont win in this league, especially if this WR screen loving coach is calling plays

I was pining for this a few months ago but TG it didn’t happen!

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You want Murray traded for a QB who has active FBI investigation going against him. .... GTHO with all due respect..

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I think the Cards should take pre-season much more serious. The starters should play the first half to get in sync. If they don’t play they won’t be good to start the season. Every time that happens we start off slow. The starters must get a decent amount of playing time during pre-season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard