Wildcats @ #3 OR

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh! OR is not worthy of a #3. Wildcats should be up by 20 but messed up in the red zone 4 freakin' times.

I think we lose, but this game from the first half was handed to the Cats with a side of fries.

:cats: 2nd Half - Go!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Ugh! OR is not worthy of a #3. Wildcats should be up by 20 but messed up in the red zone 4 freakin' times.

I think we lose, but this game from the first half was handed to the Cats with a side of fries.

Like usual, Cats keep it close early and the Ducks blow it open in the second half.

I was at BWW and losing my mind when we couldn't convert all of those red zone attempts early!!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Would of, should of. could of!

Who is not worthy?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Why I said I thought we shouldn't have been ranked to begin with. i knew we would lose to Oregon, but not because of Matt Scott. UO took away his ability to run, which basically neutered the zone read. If Scott cannot exploit defenses with both his legs and arm, he's not going to be productive. The entire game plan was disrupted. I think UO may have given the PAC the blueprint to slowing down the RichRod offense.

In addition, by watching the game, you could easily see how far apart the UA offense is from other teams who run a similar scheme. UO is lightning fast. Even the freshman QB was outrunning our corners.

This team is at least two years away from being a serious contender in the PAC. Have to get more athletes and depth on defense, along with a new ****ing kicker.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Like usual, Cats keep it close early and the Ducks blow it open in the second half.

I was at BWW and losing my mind when we couldn't convert all of those red zone attempts early!!

Normally, I don't turn games off early but I had to tonight. Stopped watching after the INT that led to 28-0.

As I said earlier, I expected us to lose. Now, I just feel embarrassed. Hopefully, the Cardinals brighten up my mood tomorrow.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucked eggs, guys. Y'all will be back. Go beat the Beavs.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Oregon simply over time exposed UA's two biggest weaknesses - speed on offense and depth on defense.

Stoops and co. were asleep at the wheel last couple years with defensive recruiting and Dykes' offense was more geared towards possession-type receivers. Both hopefully should be fixed here in the next 2-3 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard