Why you fire Kingsbury now

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I would never have thought Kyler would be considered a worse young QB than Burrow, Allen and Herbert.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Exactly. We’ve taken the bare minimum of baby steps in three years. From terrible to a terrible one and done performance in the playoffs.

That’s progress to people used to losing, not anyone who demands actual competitiveness, much less greatness.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I want both SF and Rams in championship game. I think seeing both rivals there will cause Bidwill to fire Kliff (the cherry on top of a terrible end to season).

While I do think that could force Michael’s hand I just can’t root for the Rams. Watching us get dismantled last week should’ve been enough though.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Me either. He is.
He is today, but not early in the season and probably not forever. Lots of young abs have early success nothing gaurantees those guys stay the same level. Kyler needs to get better but has progressed from his rookie camp sumo doubt, one has to wonder how good he could be with solid legitimate NFL coaching. Kliff has done him no favors IMO we need better coaching, shoot with a solid defense we probably win 14 this season. Our putrid D makes us need to score 30 to win that’s not sustainable in the NFL! Hence our late season collapses a few injuries here or there and boom your offense takes a hit and the D can’t be trusted to stop anyone! We consistently make back ups look like ******* pro bowlers! We need to sign Ertz as besides Dhop he is the only legitimate receiver we have! Green sucks and disappears far too often, Kirk can’t be trusted, rondale is a question mark but staying healthy may be a huge concern with his size. I mean I watch other teams and receivers consistently make great catches to help their QBs out, our idiots drop balls hitting them in the hands? It’s frustrating as they drop balls don’t get separation regularly! It’s like this team doesn’t get coached properly, consistently making dumb mistakes and penalties, being out of position, I mean we come out of time outs and commit penalties all the time what the hell is going on with this staff?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Exactly. We’ve taken the bare minimum of baby steps in three years. From terrible to a terrible one and done performance in the playoffs.

That’s progress to people used to losing, not anyone who demands actual competitiveness, much less greatness.
Battered Cards Fan Disorder.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He is today, but not early in the season and probably not forever. Lots of young abs have early success nothing gaurantees those guys stay the same level. Kyler needs to get better but has progressed from his rookie camp sumo doubt, one has to wonder how good he could be with solid legitimate NFL coaching. Kliff has done him no favors IMO we need better coaching, shoot with a solid defense we probably win 14 this season. Our putrid D makes us need to score 30 to win that’s not sustainable in the NFL! Hence our late season collapses a few injuries here or there and boom your offense takes a hit and the D can’t be trusted to stop anyone! We consistently make back ups look like ******* pro bowlers! We need to sign Ertz as besides Dhop he is the only legitimate receiver we have! Green sucks and disappears far too often, Kirk can’t be trusted, rondale is a question mark but staying healthy may be a huge concern with his size. I mean I watch other teams and receivers consistently make great catches to help their QBs out, our idiots drop balls hitting them in the hands? It’s frustrating as they drop balls don’t get separation regularly! It’s like this team doesn’t get coached properly, consistently making dumb mistakes and penalties, being out of position, I mean we come out of time outs and commit penalties all the time what the hell is going on with this staff?
Let’s face it, this is why the Cards are now sitting at home and having to watch their division rivals succeed where they have failed: Shanahan and McVay are solid, creative HCs. KK, on the other hand, is not. His hiring was sadly based on the fact that he looks like (i.e. resembles) them. Nothing more.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson