Why does Feely get a Free Pass?

OP
OP
ASUCHRIS

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
"Feely was ok last year, pretty bad the year before, and he's getting old. I don't see the problem with exploring legitimate competition."

My exact quote - obviously the coaching staff agreed that it was worth a shot, despite the fact it didn't work out. Carpenter had already beaten him in a kicking competition, is 10 years younger, and cost less, leading many to believe Feely's days were numbered. Didn't happen, add this one to the ledger!

BIM: embarrassing

Burn!
You must be registered for see images attach

I don't recall "embarrassing myself" anywhere

It's kind of like the poker line, “If you've been playing poker for half an hour and you still don't know who the patsy is, you're the patsy.”

Carry on! (unless you want to dive a little deeper into poor predictions, and your passionate love for Leinart)

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
"Feely was ok last year, pretty bad the year before, and he's getting old. I don't see the problem with exploring legitimate competition."

My exact quote - obviously the coaching staff agreed that it was worth a shot, despite the fact it didn't work out. Carpenter had already beaten him in a kicking competition, is 10 years younger, and cost less, leading many to believe Feely's days were numbered. Didn't happen, add this one to the ledger!

Back peddling at its finest.

It's kind of like the poker line, “If you've been playing poker for half an hour and you still don't know who the patsy is, you're the patsy.”

I don't play poker, but how long have you sat at the poker tables wondering this? You know full well where you stand in this dyad; and I'm not going to get banned for reminding you.

Carry on! (unless you want to dive a little deeper into poor predictions, and your passionate love for Leinart)

Because you're still red-assed about your whiffed prediction doesn't mean you can start bumping your gums at others who called you out. I ate my crow on Leinart years ago. Ate mine on Kolb, too. But at the time, I made solid and compelling arguments for both (sprinkled in with a bit of Cards Kool-Aid), and moved on. I could have easily conformed to the narrative that most use: "Leinart and Kolb suck because...well...they suck," but that's just boring and devoid of substance.

I'm done picking on you about Feely, but go ahead and continue to perseverate over Leinart.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still not sure who wins the internet here. Despite an attempt at a knockout by using the terms "dyad" and "perseverate" in one post.

OP
OP
ASUCHRIS

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Back peddling at its finest.

Nah, just a reasoned argument articulating my position. I can see why you'd take offense to that.

I don't play poker, but how long have you sat at the poker tables wondering this?

You must be registered for see images attach

You know full well where you stand in this dyad

Jeez Teej, I'm flattered that you pulled out the dictionary to respond, but it's really unnecessary.

Because you're still red-assed

Tucson thing?

I ate my crow on Leinart years ago. Ate mine on Kolb, too. But at the time, I made solid and compelling arguments for both

Nope, no you didn't. Keep telling yourself that though if that's the narrative you prefer.

I could have easily conformed to the narrative that most use: "Leinart and Kolb suck because...well...they suck," but that's just boring and devoid of substance.

Not really, mostly just logical and obvious. I'm sure you were just playing devils advocate though, you clever fox!

I'm done picking on you about Feely, but go ahead and continue to perseverate over Leinart.

I'll take SAT words for 100 Alex!