Who Is This Team And What Have You Done With My Cardinals

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I don't like the black uniforms. looks like the Arizona Falcons, Bears or Raiders,

I never did like them while everyone kept pushing, Why i don't know
looks like a checker or chess board sea, instead of the Red Sea.

may grow on me but 114 years of tradition is wasted.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love them! Look fantastic!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
HuH? They look awesom...somewhat like the eeee-gals, but I think the black with the white helment and white pants looks really nice...

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
They should wear red pants, that would be tits.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They should wear red pants, that would be tits.

When I first turned on the tube, the black looked weird to me. But they have definitely grown on me. I think you're dead on with the red pants though. The uni needs more red so the bird on the helmet doesn't get drowned out.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rich Eisen said it best, they look the the Mean Machine jerseys.

They're growing on me.

PS--The Bears' jersey's aren't black.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't like the black uniforms. looks like the Arizona Falcons, Bears or Raiders,

Guess what, they signed Darnell Dockett to an extension too! :)

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
yep

Everything I think is wrong, I surrender and hope DA, THT, and Fitz are out core for the future. in them whiz trusts.

broken Beanie as a back up in the 4th preseason game, cut Matt

and sign an unsportsmanlike thug as a leader with 12 mill a year core player extension.

I hope I am exactly wrong and we go 10-6 instead of 6-10. I remember what DDacts like when we are losing, It is nuthing but nasty.

I was a browns fan before Cards came to AZ, so I'm expert fan on terrible football teams, this is the most screwed up I've ever seen going into a season.

Maybe DA will get a kiss an turn into a prince, fairy tales do happen.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything I think is wrong, I surrender and hope DA, THT, and Fitz are out core for the future. in them whiz trusts.

and sign an unsportsmanlike thug as a leader with 12 mill a year core player extension.

I hope I am exactly wrong and we go 10-6 instead of 6-10. I remember what DDacts like when we are losing, It is nuthing but nasty.

I was a browns fan before Cards came to AZ, so I'm expert fan on terrible football teams, this is the most screwed up I've ever seen going into a season.

Can you just leave already? PLEASE?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was a browns fan before Cards came to AZ, so I'm expert fan on terrible football teams

Yeah? Then go root for the Rams. We like black jerseys, running backs that don't fumble, quarterbacks with some amount of respect from their teammates, and bottom line we love Darnell Dockett. How could you say anything bad about Fitz? Really.

Really.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah? Then go root for the Rams. We like black jerseys, running backs that don't fumble, quarterbacks with some amount of respect from their teammates, and bottom line we love Darnell Dockett. How could you say anything bad about Fitz? Really.

Really.

This!!!

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I'm in-between on the Black jerseys. Maybe it's just Feely's horrible body shape that ruins it for me. I dunno. Looks good on big dudes.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Rich Eisen said it best, they look the the Mean Machine jerseys.

They're growing on me.

PS--The Bears' jersey's aren't black.

+1

I bitched and moaned when I first saw the black jerseys weeks ago...now, they've grown on me.

In my mind, if there was to be an uproar over uniform changes, it would have been the overengineering of the traditional all-red jersey into the newer home reds that they wear now.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
The jerseys themselves look nice, but there isn't enough red for it to feel like the Cardinals to me. As O said, red pants would be tits.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Just think on Friday or saturday Thesmel will have a thread titled "What have my Cardinals done with my Quarterback" :D

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

90 is one of the best at his position in the entire league, should we go hire tim tebow and put him there so he will act all christian all day and make you happy?

Reaction score

I think I have figured you out Kelley - that 30 second stare into Mattie's soul warmed the cockles of your heart so much that he became your prince...

Time to move on sister... because your pessimistic posts are getting quite drab.

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score

This is really the most screwed up you've seen a team in preseason?? And you've been a Cardinal fan for how long?

Also the Browns were decent/good the years immediately prior to the Cards moving to Arizona. They had a couple of down years, but for the most part the Brown's in the 80s had winning records and playoff showings.

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score

No worries, we'll be so bad the next year or two we'll be able to draft Barkley. Lucky you!!!