Whiz finally calls out OL! kind of...

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Just listened to the presser.... He actually called out the OL for missing a block on the guy lined up right in front of them and the DL hit's the back in the backfield. Whiz is finally showing a little of a pissy attitude. He should. I wouldn't want to be at practice Wed.!

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lol...really...U think practice is going to be hard???? He had 10 days to prepare for a bad buffalo team..and laid an egg....This game was for 1st place and on Monday Night...and we looked like a 15th rank college team. Whiz is terrible and him getting "a little pissy" with a unit that has been bad since Warner was here....isnt going to cut it.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
These guys are playing the best they can. 4th round rookie, career practice squad guy...

The idiot that assembled this line needs to be "called out."

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol...really...U think practice is going to be hard???? He had 10 days to prepare for a bad buffalo team..and laid an egg....This game was for 1st place and on Monday Night...and we looked like a 15th rank college team. Whiz is terrible and him getting "a little pissy" with a unit that has been bad since Warner was here....isnt going to cut it.

Quoted for truth.

OP
OP
OmahaCardsFan

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score

i agree. my point was after a many losses over the last 2 years, he always gives the status quo "we need to get better" bull crap. That was the first time I heard him blatantly call out a specific instance where an OL got embarrased.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
He'll probably end up taking the OL to the movies while Clay Matthews and the rest of the Pack are watching game film with intent on breaking the sack record

OP
OP
OmahaCardsFan

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
He'll probably end up taking the OL to the movies while Clay Matthews and the rest of the Pack are watching game film with intent on breaking the sack record

LOL. No kidding. But think about it.... He's saying his OL can't even block a guy lined up RIGHT IN FRONT of him. Not even for .01 secs because the rb gets tackled in the backfield (not line of scrimmage). :) funny its that bad.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He doesn't show anger, he is complacent. He does show anger, it is all a show. At least if you are going to bag on a guy for not doing one thing, then don't bag on him when he does what you ask. I don't care if you want to keep Whis or fire him, but some of this is ridiculous.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson