What's the #1 thing you've learned on ASFN?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This place is like family. We argue, cuss each other out (shout out to the mods) and generally commiserate together over a shared love of the best football team on the planet. (I DO appreciate the random Suns, D-Backs, and Yotes discussion too. LOL) Crazy that I've never considered joining another Cards board. No need.
I have learned that Sun fans really hate the Spurs and that is just from being on the football forum... though in San Antonio we have really no angst for the Suns at all lol

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I've learned so much. I especially enjoy the GameDay threads. It is fun to go back through them after games, especially the wins.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I've learned so much. I especially enjoy the GameDay threads. It is fun to go back through them after games, especially the wins.
Lol.
I watch a lot of games on my phone.
Sometimes I am so grateful for that because if I weren't using my phone I would be in the GameDay thread....and there are soooo many games where I say to myself," Damn, glad I'm not in the GameDay thread" ... because you just know it's going nuclear.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve been on this board for 20 years now, and yet was a fan for 43 years prior to that. And during those 43 years, other than my Dad & children, I had never met a Cardinal fan (grew up in NYS). I had never even been on a fan forum either. So what is the 1 thing I’ve learned from being on ASFN?
- That when we win, this is the first place I want to be. And when we lose, this is the last place I want to be.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I've learned that we can be on complete polar opposite sides of issues and the one thing that makes each poster special and endearing is this awesome miserable team

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
What I have learned is how tired I am of the Bidwill’s multi generational ownership of the Cardinals. Voters gave them more than they deserve with the stadium. I wish they would put the legacy of ego to rest and sell out to a minority ownership group.
Is there ANY sports ownership in AZ that people actually like? ;)

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple weeks away from 22 years here and it's best if I just remain on the periphery, but I've always known that.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Couple weeks away from 22 years here and it's best if I just remain on the periphery, but I've always known that.
I should do the same.
But you have better judgment than I do....and restraint...much more restraint.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should do the same.
But you have better judgment than I do....and restraint...much more restraint.

You forever have my gratitude oaken for taking a bullet for all Americans. You can say whatever you want, imo

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Found it, can’t live without it. Passion and energy, although wonky at times is great.