Week 9 Snap Counts...and some thoughts

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't even know we had something called a Carter O'Donnell on the roster.
Don't know what happened there
Apparently Beachum was the back up, played 9 snaps and then replaced with this O'Donnell, or I'm wrong?
If is true Beachum is more then washed

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Don't know what happened there
Apparently Beachum was the back up, played 9 snaps and then replaced with this O'Donnell, or I'm wrong?
If is true Beachum is more then washed
Beachum played for the Captain, O'Connell played for Hernandez.

Beachum is an acceptable sixth OL/swing tackle for a bad team.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
More two TE sets with Wilson out and Pascal got a huge jump. He seems to be Wilson's backup.

I have never heard of Carter O'Donnell so...

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stills, Ledbetter and Collins seem to be the most consistent players in the front 5 in terms of snaps.
yes
The defense was solid, not much pressuring the qb but they limited both their passing and rushing offense
Even Fotu had a couple of highlights plays

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This is the time of year that can be challenging for these type of posts. Normally you have this being the time rookies start grabbing for snaps, but we have already seen a heavy workload for rookie players. The team kinda is what it is until Kyler comes back.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This is the time of year that can be challenging for these type of posts. Normally you have this being the time rookies start grabbing for snaps, but we have already seen a heavy workload for rookie players. The team kinda is what it is until Kyler comes back.
You're doing great! This is a good thread to wrap up the last game without having 24 pages of dross in the game day thread.

It seems like Josh Woods' usage is consistently really high. I think now Budda's back we're using less three-safety sets and Woods has benefitted.

There's really only so much you can do personnel-wise. We were outclassed again by a team that is just better than us. The game script wasn't really that different than it was against Baltimore. They put the clamps on us because they had a shutout in sight.

I dunno if you watched the game but Deshaun Watson is a rough watch these days. He looks like Dak Prescott.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You're doing great! This is a good thread to wrap up the last game without having 24 pages of dross in the game day thread.

It seems like Josh Woods' usage is consistently really high. I think now Budda's back we're using less three-safety sets and Woods has benefitted.

There's really only so much you can do personnel-wise. We were outclassed again by a team that is just better than us. The game script wasn't really that different than it was against Baltimore. They put the clamps on us because they had a shutout in sight.

I dunno if you watched the game but Deshaun Watson is a rough watch these days. He looks like Dak Prescott.
I have consistently betting Watson unders. It is tough to figure out what has happened to him physically to get him to this space unless not sexually harassing people has impacted his focus and prep. Maybe he doesn't get massages anymore and his body isn't at the level it used to be. Very strange.