Week 13 Snap Counts and thoughts

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
Yeah, my takeaway with Wilson is to not factor him in as a starter or large contributor when roster building this offseason. If he gives you any of that, it's gravy. Counting on it is foolish.
That's what you do when a player only performs at a moderate level. Always try to upgrade, and teams shouldn't be happy with mediocrity at important positions like wide out.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I legit forgot Cameron Thomas was still part of the team

10 tackles and zero sacks this season
pretty sure he was playing DE as a rookie... supposed to bulk up a bit in the off season... but now the team site has him listed as an OLB... 270 aint huge for an OLB...but its a little big at 6:4... maybe that and the new scheme has slown him down a bit

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
pretty sure he was playing DE as a rookie... supposed to bulk up a bit in the off season... but now the team site has him listed as an OLB... 270 aint huge for an OLB...but its a little big at 6:4... maybe that and the new scheme has slown him down a bit
He played OLB just like this year, but was around 250 his rookie year.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
For the record Chopper I'm pulling hard for the kid, and desparatley want him to succeed. Just a a little disppointed that he hasn't contributed more, but he's at least shown flashes this year.

Hopefully he'll be back in the line up for SF game.
We are all pulling for him and I think the hope was we would all feel really god about him in the 2nd WR role by the end of the season. Unfortunately, he hasn't reached that point yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake