Week 13 Snap Counts and thoughts

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Offense
-A lot of multi TE sets. McBride played 96%. Swaim played 50%. Higgins played 32%.

-Less WR usage. Dortch paced the WRs at 69% (nice). Both Moore and Brown had below 55%. Baccellia was upper 40s which I believe he came in for Brown.

-Conner 76%. High usage for a RB.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Jesus 31 offensive snaps for Baccellia yesterday and I legit did not notice him on the field.

Also who is Dan Chisena? The WR room is heartbreaking right now.

Wilson is NOT the next Boldin. Boldin probably never missed this many games in his whole career. Even after he got his face rearranged against the Jets in 2008.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Defense
-Divaad Wilson played 100% of snaps at CB. I mean...why not I guess.

-Clark played 100% also, and looks like Garrett took the decreased workload at 64%. No other CB played on defense. Zero snaps for Starling Thomas and Marco Wilson.

-Stills and Ledbetter both played 64% + of snaps. Only DL guys over 50%. Have to think Ledbetter comes back next year.

-Big rotation of snaps. Pappoe got some along with Luketa. Even has Conner but that is probably an error.

-Ojulari 2nd in EDGE snaps but under 50%. I am guessing he played less due to the run heavy conditions.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Jesus 31 offensive snaps for Baccellia and I legit did not notice him yesterday.

Wilson is NOT the next Boldin. Boldin probably never missed this many games in his whole career. Even after he got his face rearranged against the Jets in 2008.
I would agree that Wilson is not have a rookie record type of season and does not look like a potential HOF. That said, it is early. I do believe the Cardinals will likely be in the market for two WRs this offseason vs just one. I won't be shocked if Wilson has to win the #2 WR job.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Defense

-Clark played 100% also, and looks like Garrett took the decreased workload at 64%. No other CB played on defense. Zero snaps for Starling Thomas and Marco Wilson.

-Stills and Ledbetter both played 64% + of snaps. Only DL guys over 50%. Have to think Ledbetter comes back next year.

-Big rotation of snaps. Pappoe got some along with Luketa. Even has Conner but that is probably an error.

-Ojulari 2nd in EDGE snaps but under 50%. I am guessing he played less due to the run heavy conditions.

Kevin Strong played okay yesterday.

The patchwork front seven managed to hold Najee Harris to 63 yards on 16 carries.

Stills, Ledbetter, Strong, Lopez, Fotu, Collier,.... It'll be fascinating to see what MO/JG/NR does with the this IDL group, and what pieces they add through FA and the draft.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Defense

Starling was inactive yesterday.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I would agree that Wilson is not have a rookie record type of season and does not look like a potential HOF. That said, it is early. I do believe the Cardinals will likely be in the market for two WRs this offseason vs just one. I won't be shocked if Wilson has to win the #2 WR job.
Michael Wilson has had 34 receiving yards since Halloween.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus 31 offensive snaps for Baccellia yesterday and I legit did not notice him on the field.

Boldin missed 17 games in 7 seasons as a Cardinal, 8 of which were between his 2nd and 3rd seasons.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Eventually he'll be in the ROH, but I think there are still a few soured fans, so it'll take a little bit. I agree though, she should be.
LOL thinking the ROH is about the fans.

Michael Bidwill must have real beef with Dockett and Q to not have them in there.

The AZ Cardinals ROH Member page doesn't include Carson Palmer or Bill Bidwill, so obviously the eye for detail is high. They do have this deranged "Related" articles gallery tho:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL thinking the ROH is about the fans.

Michael Bidwill must have real beef with Dockett and Q to not have them in there.

The AZ Cardinals ROH Member page doesn't include Carson Palmer or Bill Bidwill, so obviously the eye for detail is high. They do have this deranged "Related" articles gallery tho:

I think with Boldin it does. I could be wrong.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I knew Marco wasn't starting anymore but I didn't know he was benched. Oooof.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, my takeaway with Wilson is to not factor him in as a starter or large contributor when roster building this offseason. If he gives you any of that, it's gravy. Counting on it is foolish.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

For the record Chopper I'm pulling hard for the kid, and desparatley want him to succeed. Just a a little disppointed that he hasn't contributed more, but he's at least shown flashes this year.

Hopefully he'll be back in the line up for SF game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd