We are Japan

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to think that if we follow in Japan's footsteps that we will be lucky. Japan of 2006 has got to be better than the US in 1932, where we might still be heading.

JTS

OP
OP
conraddobler

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I am beginning to think that if we follow in Japan's footsteps that we will be lucky. Japan of 2006 has got to be better than the US in 1932, where we might still be heading.

JTS

I just titled it that because that's it's title but I don't really think it'll work out that well for us either.

I just chuckle at those guys interviewing him, they're ok, and I have no beef with them but they kept trying to spin it positively and it only went the wrong way for them.

By the end they looked pretty resigned.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The business insider writer states the Dow would trade at 4000 in 2025. Fifteen years from now. About where it was 15 years ago. Strange.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The business insider writer states the Dow would trade at 4000 in 2025. Fifteen years from now. About where it was 15 years ago. Strange.

Yes, but there are equally persuasive arguments to be made that could have the Dow over 30k too.

But I am also of the opinion that in which ever case ultimately occurs, the end result for the average American citizen is going to be the same.

JTS

OP
OP
conraddobler

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Yes, but there are equally persuasive arguments to be made that could have the Dow over 30k too.

But I am also of the opinion that in which ever case ultimately occurs, the end result for the average American citizen is going to be the same.

JTS

That's basically it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn