Video of Dennis Erickson "Freaking out"

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could you do a quick edit and put Dennis Erickson dancing to some music? Do the Dennis!

HooverDam

Reaction score
Haha, that was great. If there was a TV show that was all 60+ year old people dancing, and celebrating things, I'd watch it every day.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
was funny to see - a lot of time in seattle he was criticized for being too placid - so near the end of his final season there was an Int being returned for a TD and Erickson starting freaking out, running down the sideline, jumping, screaming etc.......

he was lambasted even worse for that it's one of the few remaining memories of his time up there

Zebes

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can't stand Dennis Erickson. Was I the only one that thought it was classless to cheer like that after you beat a team you were ranked 17 slots higher than? If Longshore were healthy they would have blown us out.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I can't stand Dennis Erickson. Was I the only one that thought it was classless to cheer like that after you beat a team you were ranked 17 slots higher than? If Longshore were healthy they would have blown us out.

Yeah pretty much. I like seeing some emotion, especially when a lot of national pundits hadn't given your team any chance of winning.

You are a troll...

You say we would have been blown out by Cal

You predict we lose out the rest of our games

and you have only 7 posts total.

Zebes

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm a member of the Sun Angel Foundation. I don't know the rules around here, so if a mod could let me know if I'm only allowed to post positive things or not. Sorry, I don't see us going into the Rose Bowl and winning, and the Cats have a way of knocking us off when we have Rose Bowl aspirations. Happened a lot in the 80s.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I'm a member of the Sun Angel Foundation. I don't know the rules around here, so if a mod could let me know if I'm only allowed to post positive things or not. Sorry, I don't see us going into the Rose Bowl and winning, and the Cats have a way of knocking us off when we have Rose Bowl aspirations. Happened a lot in the 80s.

Sun Angel or whatever I don't care...positive or negative posts whatever, but there is no substance to your posts...the entire post was "ASU will lose out" on the other thread no reason nothing else.

I didn't believe they'd win the Oregon game but how anyone can look at the job Erickson has done and not be happy is beyond me. The defense under Koetter never looked this good and the team plays with a swagger and confidence we haven't seen since the Rose Bowl/Sun Bowl years under Bruce Snyder.

Also this isn't the 80's the 'Cats don't scare me one bit. We'll be in a bowl game they won't be.

Who looked at this schedule and said we'd be 8-1 at this point? 11-1 and 10-2 are very realistic and a great first season for Erickson.

Zebes

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Breathe, it'll be ok. We'll have a letdown in the Rose Bowl. We don't have the talent to hang with USC. Cason will do something special in the DitD. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Breathe, it'll be ok. We'll have a letdown in the Rose Bowl. We don't have the talent to hang with USC. Cason will do something special in the DitD. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

The only thing that hurts is the thought of how weak some of our fans are. You sound like my friend, who's usually wrong...

Zebes

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How weak our fans are? What do you suggest I do, play? I think I'm out of eligibility.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Weak as in never having any hope in your team no matter how good they play and with no real reasons why you believe they'll fail. All of your posts have been like that and I'm starting to wonder why you're really on this board. I'm going to the Suns game. I'm going to choose to ignore your future posts because I get enough of your types of fans at school.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

There is no guarantee we will be in the Rose Bowl...we still have a shot at the Fiesta Bowl too.

We can beat BC, Oklahoma, Georgia, Missouri or Va Tech...they just don't match up well with us. We'd beat BC or Va Tech by 2 TDs.

But I'm sure you have your reasons "Mr. Sun Angel"...I don't know if I've ever found a fan that supposedly supports this team act like the sky is falling while we are sitting at 8-1 ranked #9 in the country. You hate the coach and think we'll lose out--is it too tough to enjoy this team for what they are? They are entertaining and playing their hearts out for a coach who knows what he is doing and apparently genuinely cares about this team.

Tell me what does USC do better than Oregon did..then explain to me how ASU at home is not a better team. Had the game versus Oregon been in Tempe it would have been settled by less than a TD not saying ASU would have won but it would have been closer...Oregon at home is tough for anyone to beat.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no guarantee we will be in the Rose Bowl...we still have a shot at the Fiesta Bowl too.

I think he's referring to ASU's game at the Rose Bowl against UCLA this week.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I think he's referring to ASU's game at the Rose Bowl against UCLA this week.

Well if thats the case he is off his rocker. This UCLA team is down to a walk on QB, they lost to UofA for cripes sake and were blown out by whichever weak Utah school they played.

ASU will come out and take their frustration from the loss out on them. This isn't Koetters team who couldn't win in California(or on the road for that matter) to save its collective souls.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sniff sniff...I smell a troll.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard