Director of college scouting – Chris Culmer

Head Coach: Vance Joseph

Offensive coordinator: ?

Defensive coordinator: ?

WHY?

Keim and KK are gone.
Harris and Wilson have been groomed for higher office
Payton to AZ is a delusional fantasy

In a transitional period, Joseph is a cost-effective interim who may surprise.
Agree on Sean Payton. Never will Sean Payton step into this dumpster fire.

Reactions: PJ1

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you sell to the fans you made the 31st ranked head of your defense the head coach?! If MB does this? I am going to need a break from this team.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I absolutely believe Vance likely will end up with this job. All Vance has to do is buy popcorn (and Kliff's house) and watch the Cardinals fail to even get an interview from Harbaugh, Sean Payton, Quinn etc before they knock on Kliff's old house to find Vance opening the door and say " I am ready to again have the time of my life. Are you ready Mr. Bidwill sir!"

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I absolutely believe Vance likely will end up with this job. All Vance has to do is buy popcorn (and Kliff's house) and watch the Cardinals fail to even get an interview from Harbaugh, Sean Payton, Quinn etc before they knock on Kliff's old house to find Vance opening the door and say " I am ready to again have the time of my life. Are you ready Mr. Bidwill sir!"
Well then we might as well already start looking forward to the next HC search. It won't take long.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I actually like Vance as a leader of men. So would I hate him being the HC... No but I wouldn't love it either.

I posted something similar a couple of weeks ago MCD. I would actually take VJ on a one or two year prove it deal versus the absolute dregs of the unemployed coaching ranks. I'm saying that if it's either VJ, or San Diego State's defense coordinator, as our two best available options. Then yes, go with VJ.

At least with VJ (who's not someone who's going to try to be his own OC), we probably get a qualified offensive coordinator.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need a crying emoji

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Would you expect anything less? The players have had a "buddy buddy" culture. Why wouldn't they want to that continue verses a huge culture of discipline being implemented? I don't put much stock in what the players "support" since I think there is going to be a ton of movement on this team.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Would you expect anything less? The players have had a "buddy buddy" culture. Why wouldn't they want to that continue verses a huge culture of discipline being implemented? I don't put much stock in what the players "support" since I think there is going to be a ton of movement on this team.

I don't put much stock in opinions from the cheap seats, either.

There is nothing that I've seen from Vance that suggests he is a shrinking violet or pushover.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose