Usc @ Asu

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well hopefully ASU can redeem itself with a good showing on Saturday.

I watched part of the USC v. Utah State game and was very unimpressed with USC's quarterback and passing game. Let's hope he does not have a break out game and we can put some pressure on him to force some turnovers.

It would be nice to see ASU's offense not play from behind for a change. They should get plenty of opportunities if USC plays like they did against Utah State.

Their QB Kessler and all world WR Marquis Lee are a bit banged up, but expected to be fine on Saturday. On our side, DT Hood is out, which hurts.

My prediction:

ASU 38
USC 21

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Clancy Pendergast returns to SDS.

I hope Graham spanks him!

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just read Junior O. is out for the year with an injury. That really sucks, especially since he is a senior.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Just read Junior O. is out for the year with an injury. That really sucks, especially since he is a senior.

He's been a non factor after his Freshman year. Really disappointing, he had such promise and it never panned out. That seemed to be the case of the bulk of the highly regarded players that Erickson brought in though.

E: Though I dont think he ever red shirted, did he? Maybe he can get a medical redshirt and try again next year. ASU certainly needs as many returning players as possible next year, this is a huge senior class.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only one throw to Coyle last week... for a TD. Two nice passes to Coyle tonight. The Sun Devils cannot forget about him. Nice opening drive for TD.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Nothing, and we cannot contain the run. This looks bad for us.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ASU defense is porous. They are letting USC do whatever they want. If this continues it will be a long night.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Can't run and can't stop the run... Always spells bigtime trouble, at any level of the game... Uggggjhhhh....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can't put Eubank out there unless he's a threat to throw.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't say enough positive about Jaelen Strong as a receiver.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Glad to see Clancy's pitiful defensive play calling not in Cards gear anymore. ;)

Anyone coming to Dallas to watch the game next week? Would luv to see Todd welcomed back home with another W. woohoo

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if he can open his mouth without lying or whining.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, if my school's coach was complaining to the sideline reporter about a call that looked inconclusive at best, I'd be real angry. No wonder their heads aren't in the game.