UofA vs Oregon

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does #2 come to town and you can't sell out your stadium?

At least your football team showed up.

Pretty sad about the attendance though. Guess it really is a basketball town, eh?

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for UofA, and even better for ASU as far as I'm concerned.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Pretty sad about the attendance though. Guess it really is a basketball town, eh?

The UofA outdrew asu last year. And at least we don't give away free tickets if you bring in a can of food. That is pathetic.

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score

And how many sellouts has ASU had this year??? One. ASU's season average attendance is barely above UA's in a stadium that is 15,000 seats bigger with 20,000 more students. Get a life.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i gotta say, as an ASU fan, coming in here to talk smack about a team after it just beat the number 2 team in the game (which helps us) is beyond pathetic. Show some class.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am an ASU grad and I root for ASU and whatever team plays the U of A - period. If you want to be wishy washy about the rivalry - that's your choice.

:sparky:

it makes no sense to root for a team that's standing in our way of a) a national title and b) the Pac Ten Title. Yeah, there's a rivalry, but isn't ASU's chances at titles MORE important than that?

OP
OP
Renz

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
it makes no sense to root for a team that's standing in our way of a) a national title and b) the Pac Ten Title. Yeah, there's a rivalry, but isn't ASU's chances at titles MORE important than that?

If the roles were reversed, I'd have been pulling for ASU. I love UofA more than I hate ASU.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i gotta say, as an ASU fan, coming in here to talk smack about a team after it just beat the number 2 team in the game (which helps us) is beyond pathetic. Show some class.

Thanks. Well we know one person who has some class. Can't say that for the others.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the roles were reversed, I'd have been pulling for ASU. I love UofA more than I hate ASU.

When ASU loss the other week to Oregon I did not once go on their forum and rub it in. I stay on this board because it's a UofA forum. I think that is why these forums were created a few months ago. Go to the smack board if you want to talk crap.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
wooo hooo

just got back from the game

my voice is hoarse

and i got to rush the field

awesome

note: I kept having Cards-Bears ESPN MNF flashbacks in the 2nd half

Last edited:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Great game Wildcats! Sun Devils in the driver's seat for the Rose Bowl. Tonight, I love you.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

ASU fans actually think this UofA game secured something for them.. ASU is gonna get smashed by USC.. Dont know why evryone thinks the road is clear now lol..

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
just got back from the game and dirtbags... Let me say that Cason singlehandedly, pretty much, beat Cal last year when they were ranked 6 and Oregon this year. He is a stud. Great punt returner too, very shifty. Didn't see it tonight, but he is very capable.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There's a huge difference between being happy with the result of the game and actually rooting for your rival. Bash me for my loyalty to my school all you want.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

ASU fans actually think this UofA game secured something for them.. ASU is gonna get smashed by USC.. Dont know why everyone thinks the road is clear now lol..

Who said the road is clear? :shrug:

We've still got to win out.

We've got a big game Thanksgiving night. SDS is sold out and the place will be rocking to support the Devils.

Zebes

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Who said the road is clear? :shrug:

We've still got to win out.

We've got a big game Thanksgiving night. SDS is sold out and the place will be rocking to support the Devils.

No chance, so stop even talking about it. We not only will be beaten, but humiliated.

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you Arizona. Way to go Mike Stoops in opening the door for your brother Bob to play in BCS championship game. Sooners win out and they are in. BOOMER SOONER

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, great win. As someone brought up an ASU fan with vivid memories of losing to UofA for what seemed to be 20 years in a row, I find it difficult to want them to win anything. I did my best last night. Congratulations UofA. I can't remember seeing a crowd so electric. It made it easier to want UofA to win once they showed Ryan Leaf on the sideline.

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thank you Arizona. Way to go Mike Stoops in opening the door for your brother Bob to play in BCS championship game. Sooners win out and they are in. BOOMER SOONER

Yes, Thank you Cats from this Jayhawk and #2 in the BCS as of now. ROCK CHALK!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson