UofA vs Oregon

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
You're joking right? You don't actually believe that the outcome of this game isn't drastically altered by Dixon's injury?

Of course it effected the game.

If he would have played we would have won a MUCH closer game;)

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
6 wins = bowl game

If we win tonight (knocking on wood furiously) we would have 5 wins

with one game remaining......

I think my math works pretty good because by the way, I'm a Wildcats fan and I think with the way we have been playing these last three weeks we stand a damn good chance of taking it to you guys as well.

What people don't say Bucko anymore?;)

Ok, six wins [isn't going to happen] equals what? The Toilet Bowl?
Impressive!

Tonight, given the circumstances, I'm a Wild Cats fan too.

I'm old enough to remember the "Bucko" era. :D
Not many people do.

Go Wild Cats!

:sparky:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How many points did asu score on this Oregon defense? The Cats have 31 in the 2nd quarter.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course it effected the game.

If he would have played we would have won a MUCH closer game;)

dude, you're a die-hard-all-things-Arizona-sports-fan. You should know better than to talk about this game in the past tense as if it's in the books already.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

Go Wild Cats!

You know what is more funny, an asu fan having nothing better to do than post on a UofA forum.:biglaugh:

By the way, when Bonds goes to jail, how many asu players does that make who are in jail?:biglaugh:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You know what is more funny, an asu fan having nothing better to do than post on a UofA forum.:biglaugh:

By the way, when Bonds goes to jail, how many asu players does that make who are in jail?:biglaugh:

As I said earlier this game is all about ASU.
It is a win, win situation for ASU, given the circumstances to Dixon.

Barry Bonds college career relates to what in this thread?

GO Wild Cats!

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As I said earlier this game is all about ASU.
It is a win, win situation for ASU, given the circumstances to Dixon.

Barry Bonds college career relates to what in this thread?

GO Wild Cats!

This is a UofA forum. Gee was told to get loss when he posted on the asu board. Why don't you talk about the game on the devil forum?

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This is a UofA forum. Gee was told to get loss when he posted on the asu board. Why don't you talk about the game on the devil forum?[/QUOTE]

:biglaugh:

Take a deep breath, structure your sentences, check your spelling. Things will be okay.

I'm all about the Wild Cats tonight!
Tonight, and one night only! I am a Wild Cat fan.

Go Wild Cats!!!!

Trey

Registered
Reaction score
Birth to 32, Phoenix. Now, enemy territory.
This is a UofA forum. Gee was told to get loss when he posted on the asu board. Why don't you talk about the game on the devil forum?

I would say that lately, the level of discussion on both forums has been elevated, and that's with participation from the "enemy" (especially Mao and Gad). I would like to see all of us try and keep it that way.

I had several smart ass remarks pop into my head after reading your post (#31), things like prison being preferable to Tucson. But what's the point? If you been involved with this rivalry for any length of time, you have said and seen it all. University of Northern Mexico vs. Arizona Teachers College (Tempe Normal). Blah, blah, blah. It's so much more fun to keep it to an intelligent discussion.

Like, I think you're playing really well tonight, but that this game would be much different with Dixon.

Like, I'm glad you're winning (in spite of my dislike for UA) because it gives us a chance at a Rose Bowl without backing into it (because of UO in the title game), and because it means we won't take you lightly in a few weeks.

Anyway, enough from me. I said I wouldn't post here. I guess I'll just say I won't post here unless it's to try and keep things constructive...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow - big play. I thought his head hit the ground before the fumble. Cats get this and it completely deflates and an already deflated Ducks squad who just got a little mojo back.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
dude, you're a die-hard-all-things-Arizona-sports-fan. You should know better than to talk about this game in the past tense as if it's in the books already.

:stick:

This is true.

But I felt good about our team coming into this game and with Leaf QB'ing my confidence has gone up. I wish we didn't look so tentative in the second half but the defense seems to keep stepping up.

Cheese - Much like being a Cardinal fan I get about mmm....say 2 quarters to actually talk trash because my football team is actually doing something relevant on a national level.

Let me have my moment.:)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and the season just gets more interesting by the week. ASU STILL in the hunt for the National Title! My guess - WVA and OSU lose this week and ASU goes from 8th to 5th in the BCS without even taking the field!

Way to go Cats!

Highpointer

Reaction score
ASU fans should root for Oregon to lose to U. of A.

Go Oregon !!

Why do you want Oregon to win? If Oregon loses, then ASU moves back into first place in the Pac 10 and moves back into contention for the BCS National Championship.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you Wild Cats.

We can now return to normally scheduled programming!

:sparky: :sparky: :sparky: :sparky: :sparky: :sparky: :sparky:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do you want Oregon to win? If Oregon loses, then ASU moves back into first place in the Pac 10 and moves back into contention for the BCS National Championship.

You already asked this in another thread - the one you started...

I know that many ASU fans hate the U. of A. and want the Wildcats to lose every game, but what should such fans do this Saturday? Oregon plays Arizona in Tucson on Saturday. As an ASU graduate student and fan (I also previously attended the U. of A.), I am rooting for the Wildcats to defeat the Beavers, which would put the Sun Devils back in first place in the PAC-10 provided that they can defeat UCLA at the Rose Bowl.

Therefore, it would be in the best interests of ASU fans to root for the U. of A. this weekend.

What do avid Sun Devils fans think about this?

I answered...

Why stop there? Oregon Ducks - not Beavers. :D

My answer: ASU and whoever plays the UofA period.

Go Oregon !!

We just need to win out and hope Oregon loses against UCLA or Oregon St.

I am an ASU grad and I root for ASU and whatever team plays the U of A - period. If you want to be wishy washy about the rivalry - that's your choice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson