Turn my stomach

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just lost Pat Tillman. Talk all over the Suns board is about acquiring Coby Bryant.

I contend Jerry Colangelo isn't that stupid.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
We just lost Pat Tillman. Talk all over the Suns board is about acquiring Coby Bryant.

I contend Jerry Colangelo isn't that stupid.

What the heck is this supposed to mean?

Mike

OP
OP
Skkorpion

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
What the heck is this supposed to mean?

Mike

Well, we traded Jason Kidd over a slap over french fries, and we dumped Cliff Robinson over a dubie. Now in the wake over a loss of Pat Tillman, Jerry Colangelo isn't going to buy into a scum like Bryant. He 's too PR sensitive.

OP
OP
Skkorpion

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
He is scum cause he commited adultry? Nobody knows if he raped her except him and her. Kobe doesnt want to come to AZ anyways, There is no way he will be a Sun.

Yes, in my eyes he is scum. But I agree with you, he won't come here anyway.

Aren't you at least embarrassed by the public support Bryant is getting?

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:

I think Bryant is innocent and think the girl saw a moment of oppurtunity. Kobe could have any number of groupies that show up at every game.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:

To be 100% honest I really dont care. I dont care if he did it or not, I dont care if he goes to jail or not. The only thing that I asked you why you thought he was scum was because he made a mistake? Everyone falls down, the important thing is how fast you get up.

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kobe would be a good fit with the Suns. It would give him a chance to start over and a chance for the Suns to get a winner in town.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:

I am embarrassed. It amazes me how many people say they know Kobe is innocent and back him without reproach.

The guy is a loser!

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
innocent

Okay, lets assume the guy is innocent. He is still scum.

He is an adulterer. He cheated on his wife. That is not a mistake. A mistake is knocking over your water glass. A mistake is NOT, oops I slipped my penis in the wrong woman.

Sorry. No Kobe, please.

100%CardsFan said:
To be 100% honest I really dont care. I dont care if he did it or not, I dont care if he goes to jail or not. The only thing that I asked you why you thought he was scum was because he made a mistake? Everyone falls down, the important thing is how fast you get up.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
TigToad said:
Okay, lets assume the guy is innocent. He is still scum.

He is an adulterer. He cheated on his wife. That is not a mistake. A mistake is knocking over your water glass. A mistake is NOT, oops I slipped my penis in the wrong woman.

Sorry. No Kobe, please.

Actually that would be an accident. A mistake is using wrong or bad judgement which he did, Im sure you are perfect and have never done anything wrong :rolleyes:

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Perfect

I am not perfect, of course I'm not. I've made lots of mistakes... but somewhere a line gets drawn. That line is well before cheating on my wife. Jerry has never kept guys with even minor offenses around, this guy just doesn't seem to have a chance as a Sun, and I would be very disappointed if the Suns changed the way they do business because of star-power.

100%CardsFan said:
Actually that would be an accident. A mistake is using wrong or bad judgement which he did, Im sure you are perfect and have never done anything wrong :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Skkorpion

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TigToad said:
I am not perfect, of course I'm not. I've made lots of mistakes... but somewhere a line gets drawn. That line is well before cheating on my wife. Jerry has never kept guys with even minor offenses around, this guy just doesn't seem to have a chance as a Sun, and I would be very disappointed if the Suns changed the way they do business because of star-power.

better than I could have said it. I agree.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
In no way am I saying that cheating on your wife or even girlfriend is right but if you think that someone is scum for doing it then just to let you know about 60-70% of all pro athletes are scum. You dont want Kobe on the Suns for having sex with someone else then his wife?, well when you have pro male athlete millionares who are 21-27 years old...some cant resist all the temptation.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It was UNPROTECTED sex at that! Talk about NO REGARD for your spouse! :hulk: Geez, at least use a condom Kobe! :stupid:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
In no way am I saying that cheating on your wife or even girlfriend is right but if you think that someone is scum for doing it then just to let you know about 60-70% of all pro athletes are scum. You dont want Kobe on the Suns for having sex with someone else then his wife?, well when you have pro male athlete millionares who are 21-27 years old...some cant resist all the temptation.

Yeah, it was really tough on me and I wasn't even an athlete. :D

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Or a millionare

Pretty close. I owned 25% of a construction company that was worth $3.5 to $4 million once upon a time. We decided to grab for the brass ring, overextended ourselves and lost the whole kit and kaboodle.

Moral of the story: If you plan on owning a company, never get in for less than 51% where you have control.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
Pretty close. I owned 25% of a construction company that was worth $3.5 to $4 million once upon a time. We decided to grab for the brass ring, overextended ourselves and lost the whole kit and kaboodle.

Moral of the story: If you plan on owning a company, never get in for less than 51% where you have control.

:thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison