Trade back partners

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Most of the mock drafts I've looked at have them taking Thomas. I like Thomas, he's the most ready OT in the draft right now imo. Some will say Wirfs, maybe Wirfs as a RT but LT is Thomas easily. Thomas played RT his freshman yr at Georgia.

I agree. If the Browns truly want Becton, they probably have to worry about the Giants snagging him at 4. Desperation makes you do stupid $hit. If I'm Cleveland, I stay at 10 & take my chances. Even if Becton is gone, Thomas will be there.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I agree. If the Browns truly want Becton, they probably have to worry about the Giants snagging him at 4. Desperation makes you do stupid $hit. If I'm Cleveland, I stay at 10 & take my chances. Even if Becton is gone, Thomas will be there.
I'm sure he will be there. It makes absolutely no sense why the kids draft stock fell, he blocked against the best DL's in college football for the last 3 yrs. I'd take Thomas over Becton right now all day long. Becton may have a bigger upside because of being so big but he's gonna have to learn to pass block consistently at the next level. I watched Thomas play for 3 yrs, hardly ever gave up sacks. They say he plays too stiff, I'm no scout by no stretch but I know not many people got by him. Most of the mock drafts I've seen have the Giants taking Becton. If you want a run blocker that needs to get better in pass protection, you take Becton. If you want an OT that's good at both, you take Thomas.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard