Tiger Woods' car accident

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forget where I read it (i think si.com) but it's not against the law to decline to make a statement in an accident (at least in FL), and I think that's what the cops are still considering this as (and not a domestic dispute). But still, it's pretty shady.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Hm..There was an incident like this in my household while growing up. Smashed front window though and the inanimate object was another vehicle. I had a great childhood:sad: Just goes to show that Tiger is just like everyone else!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to TMZ (i know, i know), the cops are looking to obtain a search warrant for Tiger's medical records to see what his injuries were.

Such drama!! :)

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Word is that Tiger likes his strippers,..... to a fault. The Tiger is not perfect. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
She swung the golf club, breaking the back window, the noise of which caused an already panicked Tiger to crash his vehicle?

That would be rather poetic in a dark way. Like Michelangelo's wife beating him with his own paint brushes.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Wow... what a bummer. I actually thought Tiger was above this petty crap. He seriously, seriously f'ed up.

I'm not surprised at all. Part of the Tiger Woods branding strategy has been to put Tiger on a pedestal as a pillar of strength and moral fortitude, but that strategy is usually a house of cards. In reality Tiger is just another doofus who's only ability in life is being able to hit a tiny ball into a somewhat larger hole, and that never should have earned him any praise as a role model whatsoever. Tiger is a product of immersing himself in a golf obsession while very young, and he is now nothing but an over-hyped marketing machine that produces wads of cash everywhere he goes. A walking ATM machine with a check mark on his cap.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Makes me think of people in high places, aka Guv Charlie "Suntan" Crist".

Judging by the Nike and Gillette press releases, it appears corporate America would prefer this story to just go away while revealing no further details so they can get back to milking the cow as soon as possible.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suspect the public curiosity is fueled by the cover up rather than the actual deed. I find it curious and laughable that celebrity notoriety is a one way street per the celebs. Adore me, idolize me, applaud me when I perform. Leave me alone when I eff up and lie about it.

Hey America needed another distraction from Afghanistan, Iraq and Healthcare. Now we have a slew of them. Cop killing, party crashers, Tiger crash.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I suggested earlier, Tiger likes his strippers. Now they are coming out of the woodwork to cash in. They are real and plentiful. Even the leftovers Derek Jeter tossed his way are very impressive. Finally, I find a reason to envy Tiger. The dude gets hot chicks.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Chinese media nailed this one . Best coverage I have seen yet. Gotta watch this one.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
he wrecked his car on his own property. The wife didnt call the cops right? There was no crime no reason for the cops to get involved.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
he wrecked his car on his own property. The wife didnt call the cops right? There was no crime no reason for the cops to get involved.

It was a tree on his neighbor's property. Obviously there was a crime or he wouldn't have been cited for "careless driving". Seems pretty clear that he was impaired in some way also, yet no sobriety test was given.

If it had been John Daly he would have been arrested on the spot.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fire hydrants are on the public right of way, not private land, in my neck of the woods ( no pun intended ).

This is the photo they just took for their Holiday card.

Attachments

• eltigre.jpg
    eltigre.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was a tree on his neighbor's property. Obviously there was a crime or he wouldn't have been cited for "careless driving". Seems pretty clear that he was impaired in some way also, yet no sobriety test was given.

If it had been John Daly he would have been arrested on the spot.

If his neighbor had no issue with it he had no reason to be cited. I would have fought the citation.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is further proof that men, genetically, are still not meant to be monagamous. I mean who wouldnt want to sleep with his wife, yet still cheats.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard