Tiger Woods' car accident

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is some rich special treatment BS

Woods was speeding but the decision was made not to issue a citation, the sheriff said. No one witnessed the crash and Woods did not receive any special treatment from police, Villanueva said.

40 miles over the limit and no ticket?

I hope anyone that got a speeding ticket in LA County EVER sues the County for dismissal and full refund.

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is some rich special treatment BS

40 miles over the limit and no ticket?

I hope anyone that got a speeding ticket in LA County EVER sues the County for dismissal and full refund.

It also doesn't explain why there was no attempt to brake or steer and keep the car on the road.

Any normal person, with two prior police incidents involving Ambien, would've had their blood drawn It sure looks like he passed out at the wheel to me.

Justice of the Rich and Famous.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
It also doesn't explain why there was no attempt to brake or steer and keep the car on the road.

Any normal person, with two prior police incidents involving Ambien, would've had their blood drawn It sure looks like he passed out at the wheel to me.

Justice of the Rich and Famous.

All that I've read, it's highly unlikely he "passed out." From all accounts - including people he interacted with at the hotel as he was leaving that morning, he was extremely rushed and impatient. Actually got into a little "scuff" with another driver in the parking lot of the hotel. He was running late for an outing...

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All that I've read, it's highly unlikely he "passed out." From all accounts - including people he interacted with at the hotel as he was leaving that morning, he was extremely rushed and impatient. Actually got into a little "scuff" with another driver in the parking lot of the hotel. He was running late for an outing...

You are actually describing some side effects of Ambien. I remember my mother-in-law taking this stuff and she was all wired up and irritable during the day. It was miserable.

https://www.rxlist.com/ambien-side-effects-drug-center.htm

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whether Ambien was a factor, or not, it should have been investigated. iMHO

Especially when it involves a guy with a DUI history who has abused drugs and alcohol and was previously found asleep at the wheel of a running vehicle (not that long ago). SMH.

I wonder if he was just John Q Public how many citations he'd be facing and if we'd be waiting for test results regarding what may have been in his system at the time of the crash...?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave