Tiger Woods' car accident

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raise your hand if you believe it was just a minor car accident.

Me, I think there is a whole lot that hasn't been told about it. I wonder if we'll ever hear the true story?

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Certainly not minor in the fact that he smashed the car, had to be busted out of the back window, and was in and out of consciousness. Although he was treated and released.

Sure sound like a classic alcohol related incident to me, although the police have said alcohol was not involved. I mean driving is not hard...how do you run into fire hydrants? Maybe he was texting....

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Rumors suggest another woman, etc.
The iceberg hasn't even begun to peak yet.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Wow... what a bummer. I actually thought Tiger was above this petty crap. He seriously, seriously f'ed up. He owned the world... He might still, but I have to believe thisn sort of incident will tarnish him forever... Wow... :bang:

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
Let the Tiger Woods PR Machine begin.

Nothing good happens at 230am.

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Certainly not minor in the fact that he smashed the car, had to be busted out of the back window, and was in and out of consciousness. Although he was treated and released.

Sure sound like a classic alcohol related incident to me, although the police have said alcohol was not involved. I mean driving is not hard...how do you run into fire hydrants? Maybe he was texting....

Yeah, a whole lot of this thing is just down right wierd.

Hitting not one, but TWO, stationary objects sounds like someone who is high. Also, what the hell was his wife doing outside at 2:30 am with a golf club? Are we really supposed to believe she heard the wreck, came out to check, and ran back inside for a golf club so she could smash the window of a SUV that the doors could still be opened?

Through in the fact that a story on him cheating on his wife has just been released, and then it all really looks suspicious.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a whole lot of this thing is just down right wierd.

Hitting not one, but TWO, stationary objects sounds like someone who is high. Also, what the hell was his wife doing outside at 2:30 am with a golf club? Are we really supposed to believe she heard the wreck, came out to check, and ran back inside for a golf club so she could smash the window of a SUV that the doors could still be opened?

Through in the fact that a story on him cheating on his wife has just been released, and then it all really looks suspicious.

What - she chased around the house with a golf club - he ran outside, hopped in his SUV. She swung the golf club, breaking the back window, the noise of which caused an already panicked Tiger to crash his vehicle?

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My theory (just playing around here):

1. Wife confronts Tiger about cheating allegations
2. Tiger was on pain meds and decided to take off, get hell out of dodge for a bit
3. Wife chases after car with golf club, smashes car
4. Tiger, high on pain meds, and distracted by crazy wife, crashes his car

I do find it VERRRRRY interesting that Tiger and wifey are not cooperating with police and having them come back another day to interview them. We shall see!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What - she chased around the house with a golf club - he ran outside, hopped in his SUV. She swung the golf club, breaking the back window, the noise of which caused an already panicked Tiger to crash his vehicle?

This!

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And, we see special treatment for celebrities from the police as Tiger and wife get another day to get their story straight.

You know who's really pissed off about this? John Daly. :D

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I do find it VERRRRRY interesting that Tiger and wifey are not cooperating with police and having them come back another day to interview them. We shall see!
Need more time to get their story straight. Too complex of a situation. Have to consult with agents, publicists, media advisors....

It's tough being a celebrity...

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Third day in a row of blowing off the cops. I guess they figure they won't talk unless they just have to.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about arrested, but no doubt any other non-celeb would not have been able to blow off the authorities. This is now an official joke.

Isn't impeding an investigation a misdemeanor?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Isn't impeding an investigation a misdemeanor?

Is there an official "investigation" underway? All I have heard is that "State Troopers" have "asked" to speak with "Mr. Woods". Not sure this qualifies as an official "investigation"...