This ought to bring some fun comments...

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
erie?! - this isn't presque isle

you have to drop down a class, but since the pios went independent i'm stuck with the jamestown jammers representing the NY Penn league

(minor league baseball rocks)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seahawk fans bring good comedy value to Cards games.. Ill never forget the game a couple years back.. It was me an AZCards21.. This seahawk fan had his shirt off getting his nipples painted for some reason while "warner sucks" was painted on his chest too.. Anyways I asked if they were from seattle and he said they were.. So it was on.. This DUDE had a lower back tatt.. I think you can all imagine where that disrespectful comments, err, I mean convo, went towards after that.. Ever since that game, I asked seahawks fans to show me their female tatts..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW! Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm known as sort of a feedback ***** over at SeahawkBlue.com, and this thread is the online equivalent of a multiple orgasm!

SyracuseCard! What's the deal with upstate NY boys rooting for obscure remote coast teams? I'm originally from Utica...we may be related somewhere up the old bloodlines!

Speaking of relatives, you caught me! I was trying to retrofit a Rams crackback there and it really didn't work. You're absolutely right, judging from my last business trip to Scottsdale, Arizona girls are AFRICA HOT!

Dan from AOL is supposed to be sending me responses to MY five questions to him about the game. Once I get his reply, I'll post it on 12 Seahawks Street for your enjoyment. If he blows me off, I'll just post the questions and invite you guys to provide the responses in the Comments section.

Glad you liked the piece. Thanks for the feedback.

-- alba

Are you a chick? Are you as hot hot as Jessica if you are? If not, why do you have a chicks name? We can forgive chicks that do not know any better being a fan from a team on the other side of the country, but only if your hot.. Do you, ya know, shave down there? And one more thing oh wise one.. What exactly is a seahawk and how can you blindly supprt a team with a erect penis structure in the endzone with a #12 flag on it?

Ok I lied I lied another question.. What does your lower back tatt say? "Hit it hard"? Or.. "Easy Access"? Im sure it has some tribal meaning to it in the far stretches of the country you come from.. We never got the name of that country though bcuz you whined too much when you finally went to a SuperBowl.. Even held a Whining pep rally.. Guess that Starbuckshigh has gotta come down sometime..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check this Alba chick getting his *** wet over the NFC west crown.. Remember back you were in the AFC? You wouldnt have did nothing.. Cross country NY big talker.. No one takes you serious.. Your boy Shaun gets a boo boo and needs a cast.. Thats that AFC west curse.. Go cry..

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score
Are you a chick? Are you as hot hot as Jessica if you are? If not, why do you have a chicks name? We can forgive chicks that do not know any better being a fan from a team on the other side of the country, but only if your hot.. Do you, ya know, shave down there? And one more thing oh wise one.. What exactly is a seahawk and how can you blindly supprt a team with a erect penis structure in the endzone with a #12 flag on it?

Ok I lied I lied another question.. What does your lower back tatt say? "Hit it hard"? Or.. "Easy Access"? Im sure it has some tribal meaning to it in the far stretches of the country you come from.. We never got the name of that country though bcuz you whined too much when you finally went to a SuperBowl.. Even held a Whining pep rally.. Guess that Starbuckshigh has gotta come down sometime..

Some poor village...

albaNY Hawker

Reaction score
Gee...you must be related to Dan Benton, because his answers to my five questions were even more pathetic than your weak smack.

How about you call your special ed teacher and see if he can help you form some complete sentences and attempt to provide better responses to those questions over at 12 Seahawks Street

By the way, if you really want to know what my back-tatt says, just ask your mom....she must have notice it while she was tossing my salad last weekend!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
LOL Gee does it again. I love when he gets opponents fans to crack...

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Gee...you must be related to Dan Benton, because his answers to my five questions were even more pathetic than your weak smack.

How about you call your special ed teacher and see if he can help you form some complete sentences and attempt to provide better responses to those questions over at 12 Seahawks Street

By the way, if you really want to know what my back-tatt says, just ask your mom....she must have notice it while she was tossing my salad last weekend!

You are calling Gee's smalk talk weak while using the "Your mom" line? Now thats comical.

albaNY Hawker

Reaction score
You are calling Gee's smalk talk weak while using the "Your mom" line? Now thats comical.

Oh yea. Calling me a girl and the classic 'boo boo' blast...that's really bringing the pain. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more from a Cardinal fan.

Whatever.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
I'll have to give it another shot. But speaking of Texas, I was in Houston about three months ago and was pleasantly surprised at the level of talent there. I went to one club and every chick that walked through the door was no less than an eight it seemed. Of course I had been drinking so... ;)

Where you in the midtown area? Lots of pulchritudinous ladies there, but the scene is tired because everyone is so full of themselves there "Ah, I'm so trendy and hip, I shall pay $20 for a subpar mixed drink and not be able to hear anyone talk because of the too-loud indy rock. Ah."

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you didn't go to the right places.

i live on the newport beach peninsula - directly on the beach. bikinis EVERYWHERE almost EVERY DAY, and i still think per capita ASU's campus has the greatest collection of talent (and really, scottsdale's bar scene) of anywhere i've ever been, and i've lived in nyc, socal, dc, boston, and spent a ton of time in texas as well.

yup - I live in LA and I still think Phoenix has the hottest women in the country. ASU factor just can't be denied.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup - I live in LA and I still think Phoenix has the hottest women in the country. ASU factor just can't be denied.

I probably agree. But Las Vegas is FAR FAR FAR from short on talent.

Between all the strip club employees aka dancers, show girls, cocktail waitresses, the plethura of woman that visit regularly and the local talent alone give this place a huge :thumbup: from me!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

holy crap did Gee just get smacked around like a little girl.

This is a great thread and definitely a funny read Alba - but we should probably throw this to the smack shack, no?

wow - your mom tossed my salad smack - damn.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You know, I'd normally agree with the notion that the "your mom smack" is weak, recycled crap, but that was just the perfect use of it to come back with the back-tat crack 100. It literally made me laugh out loud. Gee stepped right into that.

albaNY Hawker

Reaction score
holy crap did Gee just get smacked around like a little girl.

This is a great thread and definitely a funny read Alba - but we should probably throw this to the smack shack, no?

wow - your mom tossed my salad smack - damn.

Hey, I don't want to get labeld "a troll" cuz I HATE it when fans from other teams parachute into SeahawkBlue just to start taking swipes at the regulars. However, if someone throws down with me, I'm not one to shy away from a good smack-off either.

The first few responses on this thread were 'friendly fire', so I was surprised when Gee came out with both guns blazing. Of course, they were just pop-guns, but they were aimed directly at me nonetheless.

I saw a bunch of you guys checked out the 5Q post on 12 Seahawks Street....we can always take the smack talk over there.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I don't want to get labeld "a troll" cuz I HATE it when fans from other teams parachute into SeahawkBlue just to start taking swipes at the regulars. However, if someone throws down with me, I'm not one to shy away from a good smack-off either.

The first few responses on this thread were 'friendly fire', so I was surprised when Gee came out with both guns blazing. Of course, they were just pop-guns, but they were aimed directly at me nonetheless.

if you noticed, most of the friendly fire peeps could form a complete sentence, as opposed to Gee, so you can draw your own conclusion as to Gee's nature (or his place therein ;)). Gee ain't representative of the lot of us, especially when his smack was as weak as it was, allowing you the opportunity to just shove right back in his face. That was embarassing.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I just don't get how anyone could talk smack to a Seahawks fan...they're just so non-threatening and easy to ignore...

albaNY Hawker

Reaction score
I just don't get how anyone could talk smack to a Seahawks fan...they're just so non-threatening and easy to ignore...

WOW! This blast coming from a Cardinals fan! That's RICH!

This comment is so illogical it makes Gee's posts seem almost comprehendable.

And nice avatar. That bluetooth earpiece must really get the 'Zona girls hot for you stud-muffin! Hope the game tomorrow doesn't interfere with your dungeons-and-dragons chat session.

(feel free to keep lobbing the smack fellas, this is like hitting batting practice!)

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh, your Gee smack was pretty good, but this one was fairly weak.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
WOW! This blast coming from a Cardinals fan! That's RICH!

This comment is so illogical it makes Gee's posts seem almost comprehendable.

And nice avatar. That bluetooth earpiece must really get the 'Zona girls hot for you stud-muffin! Hope the game tomorrow doesn't interfere with your dungeons-and-dragons chat session.

(feel free to keep lobbing the smack fellas, this is like hitting batting practice!)

Pitiful, just plain pitiful...but thanks for making my point for me Teddy Bear!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard