The way too early official Super Bowl LIII gameday thread

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't ever be too early. Right now oddsmakers have it as a pick'em. See where the money goes. My guess id that Pats will end up giving points. Might be some money to be made on Rams.

Road to Super Bowl 53

Sunday, Feb 3, 2019 • 6:30pm ET
Mercedes-Benz Stadium • Atlanta

13 Days

08 Hrs

04 Mins

and counting.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I dunno...as of right now I am scheduled to be doing yard work that sunday...or maybe watching Bird Box on netflix.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought I saw that the Rams were a 1 point favorite. If that line sticks, then the Patriots will win. I just don't see the Pats losing consecutive SB's. I'm always interested in watching a SB that includes Brady. Love him or hate him, he's what every QB going forward will aspire to be. The only SB that I had no interest in watching (and only watched the last play) was the Niners / Ravens. To each their own, so I understand if people find a movie to watch instead. I pretty much did.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Super Bowl VIII?

I'll take the Dolphins and predict that the final score will be 24-7.

:lmao:
You're crazy. No way they can handle the Purple People Eaters!

Oh, and I believe the Pats are the first team to go to 3 consecutive Super Bowls since the infamous 4 Falls in Buffalo. And if they win, they'll be the first team to lose a Super Bowl, go back the next season, and win since the Dolphins(SBVI&VII) and be the first team to win 2 Super Bowls sandwiched by a loss. If they lose, they'll be the first team to lose consecutive Super Bowls since the Bills.

Last edited:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I dunno...as of right now I am scheduled to be doing yard work that sunday...or maybe watching Bird Box on netflix.

I'll be on a cruise ship heading to Hawaii, with my lovely bride of 30 years. That will be day 2 after leaving from LA. I'll be watching poolside smoking cigars, sipping on a good scotch.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'll be on a cruise ship heading to Hawaii, with my lovely bride of 30 years. That will be day 2 after leaving from LA. I'll be watching poolside smoking cigars, sipping on a good scotch.
What ship you’re on ?

They most likely put the game on the big screen by the pool, maybe without commercials.

Last edited:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
What ship you’re on ?

They most likely put the game on the big screen by the pool, maybe without commercials.

We're on the Emerald Princess, and yes they will have the game on at the bit TV at the pool. If they weather is bad I'll be in the Speakeasy Cigar Lounge. Either way it will be a good day.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We're on the Emerald Princess, and yes they will have the game on at the bit TV at the pool. If they weather is bad I'll be in the Speakeasy Cigar Lounge. Either way it will be a good day.
Emerald, good !

I work for princess Cruises.

I hope you have fun.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Emerald, good !

I work for princess Cruises.

I hope you have fun.

Sweet maybe I will see you there? We'll be n LA next Friday night, and the ship leaves on Saturday. Any way you can get me on the boat sooner? :)

This is our second cruise with Princess, I like their style. This is by far the longest one we have ever taken tho, it was our 30th anniversary gift to each other.

Not to totally derail this thread, but it would be nice if they offered an itinerary to people when they book. That way I could see what shows are onboard and when they start, and what movies will be playing under the stars.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man must be heaven being a Pat's fan

I am going for the rams I am a Todd Gurley fan being a Georgia bulldog fan but honestly I really dont care for eaither team.

was pulling so hard for chiefs to beat the pats two 3 and 10 and Brady is clutch as always:(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose